Go Back   Knife Edge > RealFlight - Discontinued Products > RF-X
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Looking for technical support? Read this!

Old 09-19-2019, 11:27 PM

Question Any Chance we can get one last update for RFX to get it to work with the new DX ?

Any chance we can get one last update for RFX to get it to work with the new DX please ?

Then at least I can sell off all my old interlinks as after using the DX its hard to go back to the old controllers.

This would at least add some value back to all of us that bought into the RFX hype and still use RFX?

Please?

I will take up HO model trains if I get a reply from the Developer as I will be too shocked to ever fly an RC aircraft ever again.

Last edited by Bellah1z; 09-19-2019 at 11:53 PM.
Old 09-19-2019, 11:44 PM

I'll second this request. I still use RF-X all the time and there are a lot of RF-X users out there so adding Interlink DX support to the final RF-X update you said would be released would be great. No need to do anything else but add DX support for the same number of channels the Interlink-X supported but having the ability to use the same Interlink for RF-9 and RF-X would be great gift for all us RF-X supporters.
Old 09-19-2019, 11:53 PM

Wink Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by technoid View Post
I'll second this request. I still use RF-X all the time and there are a lot of RF-X users out there so adding Interlink DX support to the final RF-X update you said would be released would be great. No need to do anything else but add DX support for the same number of channels the Interlink-X supported but having the ability to use the same Interlink for RF-9 and RF-X would be great gift for all us RF-X supporters.
"Bloody Oath Mate!"

Maybe you could post it the new DX controller thread, I wont bother as I am ignored.
Old 09-20-2019, 02:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellah1z View Post
"Bloody Oath Mate!"

Maybe you could post it the new DX controller thread, I wont bother as I am ignored.
Good idea I just posted there too.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: