Go Back   Knife Edge > RealFlight - Designer's Corner > RealFlight 9 - Designer's Corner
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Looking for technical support? Read this!

Old 09-17-2019, 01:01 PM

Again: RF9 & Spektrum DX6 G2 - Drone

Hi,

Back again

When i'm reading the forum i notice that a lot of RF9 pilots use a Spektrum DX xx controler. Me to ...

Only i'm only using RF9 to fly quadcopters (drones) and all works fine .. only the control is real sensitive ... is there a way to slow down the control in RF9 or in the Spektrum settings?

When i use the controls the drone moves to fast ... i fly Parrot drones and it isn't go that sensitive.

So .. al information to 'slowdown' is welcome.

thanks
Old 09-17-2019, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will-I-Am View Post
Hi,

Back again

When i'm reading the forum i notice that a lot of RF9 pilots use a Spektrum DX xx controler. Me to ...

Only i'm only using RF9 to fly quadcopters (drones) and all works fine .. only the control is real sensitive ... is there a way to slow down the control in RF9 or in the Spektrum settings?

When i use the controls the drone moves to fast ... i fly Parrot drones and it isn't go that sensitive.

So .. al information to 'slowdown' is welcome.

thanks
I have never tried changing the setting on the quadcopters before. But I imagine you would need to tweek the PID settings in the quad you want to fly.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: