Go Back   Knife Edge > RealFlight - Designer's Corner > RealFlight 7 - Designer's Corner
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Looking for technical support? Read this!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-25-2014, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaser View Post
I'm glad you're enjoying the model. Of course I don't mind the creation of AVs and CSs. Shows people are playing with it. As for a 4 stroker, no I don't. Sorry, but I even borrowed that 2 stroke that's in there. And its actually an a bigger engine than what I used it as.
Okay thanks. I remember reading about you borrowing the two-stroke. I'm glad you don't mind me playing with your model because I've had a great time flying it and a great time creating the AV and CS for it. Now I have two favorite AVs and CSs. Hey, that's what I get to do these days play with models this way. It gives me a lot of enjoyment that I couldn't get otherwise. Keep them coming
Old 11-26-2014, 12:51 AM

Hog Bipe_Alternate Color Scheme

Thanks to abaser for another great EA. All of you guys here who model and share are appreciated more than you know. Not everyone takes the time to tell you, however, I suspect that a lot of people benefit from these pages without actually commenting. So, I'll do it for them: Thanks to all of you who contribute your time and efforts to make this a fun and interesting forum. Your efforts are not wasted.

I took the liberty of making an alternate color scheme for the Hog Bipe. Please check it out and if you have any objections to it, please let me know and I will take it down.

Thanks again,

Harry (aka silverwing49)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12.jpg (102.1 KB, 10 views)
Attached Files
File Type: rfx Sig Hog Bipe_Missouri Tigers_CS.RFX (2.30 MB, 3 views)
Old 11-26-2014, 12:58 AM

Thank you for the kind words. Glad you're enjoying it. And feel free to make a CS or AV. Once I put a model on the swaps, its open for anyone to do the same. No need for permission or approval. I'm just happy to know others appreciate the model enough to personalize it.
Old 11-26-2014, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Thank you for the kind words. Glad you're enjoying it. And feel free to make a CS or AV. Once I put a model on the swaps, its open for anyone to do the same. No need for permission or approval. I'm just happy to know others appreciate the model enough to personalize it.
Yup, that's the deal and you said it just right. That is, being happy to see that others love your work and are taking the time to personalize it. And I'll second the 'thank you' to the designers here that create cool airplanes for us to fly, and some of us to modify. The truth is when someone builds on your work shows you inspired others to continue your work. How cool is that.
Old 11-26-2014, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwing49 View Post
Thanks to abaser for another great EA. All of you guys here who model and share are appreciated more than you know. Not everyone takes the time to tell you, however, I suspect that a lot of people benefit from these pages without actually commenting. So, I'll do it for them: Thanks to all of you who contribute your time and efforts to make this a fun and interesting forum. Your efforts are not wasted.

I took the liberty of making an alternate color scheme for the Hog Bipe. Please check it out and if you have any objections to it, please let me know and I will take it down.

Thanks again,

Harry (aka silverwing49)
Cool color scheme I like it. I'm not there anymore but I came from the KC area.
Old 11-26-2014, 02:09 PM

Thumbs up

Nice work silverwing49!!
Old 11-26-2014, 09:14 PM

Send a message via AIM to doug schluter
thanks for the dash technoid i used it on the CS i just put on the swaps , excellent work on the Hog-Bipe Andy 8)
Old 11-26-2014, 09:42 PM

Wow. This has to be one of my latest favorite planes to fly. It is just so easy and relaxing! It can also be sporty when you want it to be! I'm just blown away. This is a job well done Abaser!

-Crasher

Last edited by Carkshark; 11-26-2014 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Grammatically Incorrect
Old 11-26-2014, 11:16 PM

Thanks guys, but Im not the only one involved. I might make it look good, but Doug made it fly good. I can't take all the credit.
Old 11-27-2014, 01:05 AM

Well then. Thanks Doug as well! It flies great! I described what I like about it in a previous comment.
Old 11-27-2014, 12:05 PM

glad you like it , the RL Hog-Bipe is a solid flyer with good sport aerobatics as Andy mentioned on here , lots of RC guys have kit bashed the Hog-Bipe to look like old time biplanes , very well liked by those who flew them
Old 12-14-2014, 03:24 PM

Anyone having issues with this model and it breaking apart after a crash? I've been sitting on something nobody knows about, and since I've heard no I'll reports, I'm assuming things are ok.
Old 12-14-2014, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Anyone having issues with this model and it breaking apart after a crash? I've been sitting on something nobody knows about, and since I've heard no I'll reports, I'm assuming things are ok.
uh... We're careful with your model and don't crash it.
Old 12-14-2014, 04:01 PM

Lol! Well, CRASH IT!!!
Old 12-14-2014, 09:36 PM

Quote:
haha crash it , no i haven't had those issues as of yet Andy and i have flown it lots , do you think its parts strength issue in the physics ?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: