Go Back   Knife Edge > RealFlight - Current Products > RF-X
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Technical Support is available from Great Planes Software Support.

Old 02-15-2019, 12:54 PM

RF-X Dead???

Any chance we will ever see RF-X 1.5 public beta (1.50.004) updated to a real version update? This beta has been out for a year and no updates to RF-X since version xxxxx042 was released over a year ago. Is RF-X no longer planning to go forward. I can accept that but please just let us know what the intended path forward is for RF-X so that I can make decisions on my path forward. Maybe I missed an update?
Old 02-15-2019, 12:57 PM

Any chance we will ever see RF-X 1.5 public beta (1.50.004) updated to a real version update? This beta has been out for a year and no updates to RF-X since version xxxxx042 was released over a year ago. Is RF-X no longer planning to go forward. I can accept that but please just let us know what the intended path forward is for RF-X so that I can make decisions on my path forward. Maybe I missed an update?
Old 02-17-2019, 04:30 AM

Yeah No

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoIV View Post
I have private messaged the developer and I get read receipts but no response.

No there are no further updates it's a dead duck at the moment but I live in hope the developer' know there is a still lot of support to see this software completed and the hardware is there to run it as well ( I never had any issues related to hardware just the half developed software).

Hang in there and maybe message the developers' ...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: