Go Back   Knife Edge > RealFlight - Designer's Corner > RealFlight 8 - Designer's Corner
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Technical Support is available from Great Planes Software Support.

Old 02-09-2019, 11:11 AM

I just uploaded the AMR Monster Stick 150 EP to the Swap Pages.. enjoy.
Old 02-09-2019, 12:35 PM

Send a message via AIM to doug schluter
another excellent one thanks i'll try that one out as well
Old 02-09-2019, 01:44 PM

Thanks Technoid, I just downloaded the Amr Monster Stick 150 EP.
Old 02-09-2019, 03:01 PM

Thanks Technoid I just grabbed it, another fine aircraft, thanks again!
Old 02-09-2019, 11:58 PM

Thanks guys !!!
Old 02-14-2019, 06:04 PM

Ha.. It looks like I wasted my time creating the EP version of the Monster Stick. I thought with everyone loving electric power it would be pretty popular. But I suppose it's too big and old fashioned for the electric crowd. If it was built out of foam board with a 36 inch wingspan it would probably have a hundred downloads by now instead of 35. I'm just an old guy with old tastes so I'm out of touch So I'm rethinking EP versions of my planes.
Old 02-14-2019, 07:11 PM

It's just a general downturn in the hobby all together. Helis are even worse than planes for any new flyers now that "everyone can fly easy" quads are out there. If it doesn't have a camera it seems nobody is hardly interested. Most everything that is flown now is electric as us old farts who grew up with nitro age out. I'll still make stuff electric on my own if you decide it's not worth the time. Of those that do fly almost nobody builds kit anymore. It's just bought off the shelf and flown.
Old 02-14-2019, 09:21 PM

Don't give up on EP version planes, what would I do without Stagger EP, that is my favourite plane for burning holes in the sky, tremendous fun !!!
The AMR Monster Stick 150 has that incredible radial up front as the shining star of the model, any EP version would be hard pressed to compete in the visuals department against it.
Old 02-14-2019, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by technoid View Post
Ha.. It looks like I wasted my time creating the EP version of the Monster Stick. I thought with everyone loving electric power it would be pretty popular. But I suppose it's too big and old fashioned for the electric crowd. If it was built out of foam board with a 36 inch wingspan it would probably have a hundred downloads by now instead of 35. I'm just an old guy with old tastes so I'm out of touch So I'm rethinking EP versions of my planes.
In my unprofessional option; it is because it is a third ea EA with little change to the previous two added on to the second one was little change (name only) to the first one. It is getting the downloads of an AV not an EA which it is honestly only a variant. But maybe it is too big and old fashioned for the electric crowd. But I don't really care for stuff made out of foam board

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: