Go Back   Knife Edge > RealFlight - Current Products > RF-X
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Technical Support is available from Great Planes Software Support.

Old 06-18-2018, 10:56 AM

Angry RF-X Beta Update

Why does it seem the work on the 1.5.04 beta has stopped? Pushing RF8 & Acro taking the resources?
Old 06-18-2018, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJaggers View Post
Why does it seem the work on the 1.5.04 beta has stopped? Pushing RF8 & Acro taking the resources?
I've been wondering the same thing. I kind of think the sales of RF-X is so bad they can't get their publisher to publish it. They're a development house so their money is limited and depend on their publisher to finance stuff like that. And that's too bad because the Beta 1.5 release is their best yet. But it's not enough content to be the only thing in a new release.
Old 06-24-2018, 08:37 PM

I recently retired my Dell WMR and bought an oculus rift. I found this much better for VR with rf8 so I thought I’d try rfx beta 1.5 again. After +5hrs of downloading I gotta say it’s a bit better but I still can only can get 90 FPS non-stutter in flat grasslands. Everything is good non-vr though. Still, not enough in it to replace rf8 as my go to rc simulator so I have uninstalled rfx again. I’ll maybe try it again if 1.5 ever gets updated.
Old 08-08-2018, 08:29 PM

Send a message via ICQ to jjuneau Send a message via AIM to jjuneau Send a message via Yahoo to jjuneau
Quote:
Originally Posted by flip View Post
I've been wondering the same thing. I kind of think the sales of RF-X is so bad they can't get their publisher to publish it. They're a development house so their money is limited and depend on their publisher to finance stuff like that. And that's too bad because the Beta 1.5 release is their best yet. But it's not enough content to be the only thing in a new release.
How can I download the Beta? I'm still stuck on version 1.x which absolutely sucks!
Old 08-09-2018, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjuneau View Post
How can I download the Beta? I'm still stuck on version 1.x which absolutely sucks!

Go to this thread to find out how;

http://www.knifeedge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33036
Old 08-09-2018, 06:03 PM

Send a message via ICQ to jjuneau Send a message via AIM to jjuneau Send a message via Yahoo to jjuneau
Thank you kind sir!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: