Go Back   Knife Edge > RealFlight - Current Products > RF-X
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Technical Support is available from Great Planes Software Support.

Old 06-12-2019, 12:59 AM

Virtual Reality (VR) is where all flight and racing sims are going imho.

Once you see how immersions these are in VR you almost never want to use them with flat screens!
Old 07-06-2019, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC View Post
Virtual Reality (VR) is where all flight and racing sims are going imho.

Once you see how immersions these are in VR you almost never want to use them with flat screens!
I 100% agree as I can't use flat screen now after VR its like going back to cathode ray b &w TV from 4K!
Old 07-06-2019, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fivespeed View Post
Ok so, no support, no answers, no comments on the status of RF-X. In my mind people who bought it deserve an answer but this, to me, is the most egregious issue regarding RF-X - It is STILL being sold by the publisher here.

No answers, no official statement to let people know the status, this I could accept though in my opinion it is bad business and horrible customer support to not be up front about the status. I bought software and it is no longer supported, it happens...

But IF, and it does appear to be the case... IF it is indeed dead and there has been a decision to no longer support it, it should be taken off the market, not sold to potential marks out there in order to clear out remaining inventory!

THAT to me is horrible ethics in any business.

I have enjoyed Real Flight products but the fact they are still selling it and apparently have abandoned it is a big issue to my mind.
Well said mate.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: