Go Back   Knife Edge > RealFlight - Current Products > RealFlight Drone
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Technical Support is available from Great Planes Software Support.

Old 08-14-2018, 08:20 PM

Translated with google;

Hello, I need to buy only the software or DVD of the RealFlight Drone Edition, since I have installed the RF 7.5 and I have the Interlink Elite Controller. how can I do. I appreciate the information.

Greetings.

My reply,

You can do this but the Drone Edition has been discontinued although you may still find a copy in a shop. I highly recommend that you purchase RealFlight 8 DVD or Download version (I'm not a big Steam fan, but you can also buy it there). Your 7.5 controller will work fine. This includes all the Drone Edition Drones and is much better because you can edit them. They cannot be edited in the Drone Edition. Also, I think that RF8 is a nice upgrade.

My reply, Google translated, so maybe a bit rough;

Puede hacer esto, pero la edición de Drone se ha suspendido aunque todavía puede encontrar una copia en una tienda. Le recomiendo que compre RealFlight 8 DVD o la versión de descarga (no soy un gran fanático de Steam, pero también puede comprarlo allí). Su controlador 7.5 funcionará bien. Esto incluye todos los Drone Edition Drones y es mucho mejor porque puedes editarlos. No se pueden editar en la Edición Drone. Además, creo que RF8 es una buena actualización.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: