Go Back   Knife Edge > Developer's Corner > FlightAxis Link
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Technical Support is available from Great Planes Software Support.

Old 09-19-2018, 10:27 AM

question about flightaxis in ardupilot

Hi,
I going to buy realflight just for ardupilot test,so I really focus on the the reality of Simulator in ardupilot.I have try to connect xplane 11 with mission planner which is a GCS in ardupilot ,everything is good except some feature can not be simulate,I connect my transmitter via a dongle to my PC,but only four channel can be use ,so I can't change the flight mode via my own transmitter,meanwhile I also can't trigger the fence by switch in my transmitte ,but even I've set up auto fence eable which will automatic trigger the fence after take off ,it's still not work.I not sure if I have set the function right or this function can't work in simulator .
Do anyone know whether realflight 8 has fix the above issue?it's it worth to buy for ardupilot test.
Thanks
Old 09-21-2018, 02:39 PM

When flying ArduPilot with Mission Planner and RealFlight, it's Mission Planner that handles the controls. That means that RealFlight won't fix your controller issues, I'm afraid.

You'll need to resolve those using the joystick panel in Mission Planner, and maybe some programming of your TX.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: