Go Back   Knife Edge > RealFlight - Discontinued Products > RealFlight G4
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Technical Support is available from Great Planes Software Support.

Old 04-06-2009, 01:24 AM

thanks alll for the great feedback... I guess I have patience as I read it all

well, I've got the 500 now and I love it. haven't flown it yet, as it crashed it self just before I was ready to fly it.. long story, but turned off Tx before Rx then it went nuts.. rebinded and now it doesn't do that any more

hope to get the parts soon and fix it up.. I've learned so much about heli's and building this 500 was quite an experience.. so much to learn.. and it was so much fun.. i'm loving working on those things.

G4.5 is the coolest thing ever.. the more I use it, the more I appreciate it.. the training classes are second to none, they're so informative and get you exited about being able to do basic and essential maneuvers.. then they go on to real advanced manuevers that just so fun for me to watch right now though I can't even dream to do those any time soon.. codos to the makers of realflight and the instructors that put together the virtual training courses and all those helpful folks on this forum..

thanks..

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: