Go Back   Knife Edge > RealFlight - Discontinued Products > RealFlight G4
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Technical Support is available from Great Planes Software Support.

Old 11-02-2009, 07:29 PM

Unhappy Flight School Dual Rates

I have been flying the Blade 400 3D swap model for quite a while... After working with the heli auto rotation trainer, I closed the trainer... it dumped into the Flight School airport. I switched to the Blade... it was darn near impossible to fly... seems like there was no low rates... same roll, low or high rate. Pirouette rate was same either setting. I reloaded the heli... no change. I changed to the Trex 450 and it was fine.

Could someone give it a try and see if they confirm the low rates disappear.... I am wondering if it is a bug in the heli somehow, or the software.... did I say bug... I meant feature.
Old 11-02-2009, 10:30 PM

way to test yours settings

I loaded it and it had Duel rates for me. Just not much. Here a way to test yours. Spool up the blades enough to see the disk (blades) spin but not to take the helie off the ground or flip it over. Now Hold the control stick to the Left or right and turn on and off the RD switch and watch for changes.

I did not see any changes on the Tail rotor
Old 11-03-2009, 05:30 AM

Blade has dual rates when I start from scratch opening the program... seems to have lost them coming out of the autorotation trainer. The trex 450 seemed fine. I think this might be more of a programming issue.
Old 11-03-2009, 12:23 PM

Can you please explain the steps that caused this to happen and a link to the down loaded helicopter.

Chris McVey

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: