Go Back   Knife Edge > Inactive forums > RealFlight Swap Pages > RealFlight G3 > Aircraft
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Looking for technical support? Read this!

Old 03-13-2006, 03:40 PM

Thumbs up Brushless Parkflier P-51 (GWS)

I'm back with a new and updated version of my GWS P-51. I've now switched it over to brushless. *edit* I've modified the motor to be as much of the data that I could find of the Balsa Product BP-12 outrunner. They don't publish the resistance so I messed with it until I got pretty much the same performance as I get on my setup. It really flies well. I also adjusted the CG for the plane. *edit*

I think you will like how this plane flies. It flies VERY close to my GWS Corsair that I have the setup in. The P-51 is a little faster in the simulator because everything is much more efficient than it is in real life and the P-51 is a much sleeker plane than my corsair.

Hope you all enjoy it. It's a great trainer for GWS warbirds. To give a taste of how real it is I've included a video of how my real GWS Corsair handles on the setup I tried to recreate. The sim is VERY close.

Real Brushless GWS Corsair Video

If someone wants to model a GWS Corsair feel free to use these power system settings.
Attached Files
File Type: g3x P-51 Electric_AV.G3X (27.7 KB, 268 views)

Last edited by L0stS0ul; 03-13-2006 at 07:49 PM. Reason: I updated the plane to more accurately represent my real plane.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: