Go Back   Knife Edge > RealFlight - Designer's Corner > RealFlight G3 - Designer's Corner
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Looking for technical support? Read this!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-07-2008, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelatio
I highly doubt that fact. Stop lying Blade, people will like you more.
Seriously Zelatio drop it and grow up (show him how to do it) Every post blade makes you have to pick apart. I lose more and more respect for you each and every post.
Old 01-07-2008, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pplace
Seriously Zelatio drop it and grow up (show him how to do it) Every post blade makes you have to pick apart. I lose more and more respect for you each and every post.
I was fine with Blade until he made his post that he deleted his post 10 minutes later about someone rating files poorly on the swaps. He used extremely offensive language that should have gotten him banned. I used the nice little triangle at the top right corner of each post to warn the moderators, and hopefully they can still see the post and ban him. I guess it doesn't matter because he will just come back with a new name later.

I am grown up. I am giving him good life advice. He needs to stop lying about things. He always told everyone he had all these fancy jets and now he's saying he has taken modeling classes.

I don't pick apart every post, only the ones that need to be.

And as for respect. I have plenty of respect for you and what you do, and the straight attitude and good that you bring to this forum. You can choose not to respect for me, it makes little difference. I just wish to be acknowledged. Whether you listen to what I say makes little difference to me.
Old 01-07-2008, 09:05 PM

Quote:
You can choose not to respect for me, it makes little difference. I just wish to be acknowledged. Whether you listen to what I say makes little difference to me.
I didn't say I don't or won't have respect for you....but seeing what appears to be a personal vendetta against blade does get a bit "old" at times.

I respect you for the fact that you are learning to model and create your own aircraft.

So yes, nothing personal against you...just thought I would bring it up.
Old 01-07-2008, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelatio
I was fine with Blade until he made his post that he deleted his post 10 minutes later about someone rating files poorly on the swaps. He used extremely offensive language that should have gotten him banned. I used the nice little triangle at the top right corner of each post to warn the moderators, and hopefully they can still see the post and ban him. I guess it doesn't matter because he will just come back with a new name later.

I am grown up. I am giving him good life advice. He needs to stop lying about things. He always told everyone he had all these fancy jets and now he's saying he has taken modeling classes.

I don't pick apart every post, only the ones that need to be.

And as for respect. I have plenty of respect for you and what you do, and the straight attitude and good that you bring to this forum. You can choose not to respect for me, it makes little difference. I just wish to be acknowledged. Whether you listen to what I say makes little difference to me.
you are kinda imature at times.........
Old 01-07-2008, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashed again
Cessna 170
enjoy
crashed

U think u could do a little editing and make a cessna 140. I got a real one its red and polished.(never get a polished airplane) N1877V btw
Old 01-07-2008, 11:52 PM

i lost my grandpa to cancer, i now how you feel. its a horrible disease
Old 01-08-2008, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade Scraper
i'm sorry to hear that,i wish there was a cure.
Anything can start cancer, stress, anger, bottled feelings ect... Somehow these can rarely release a bad chemical and start cancer, it's a long story how such simple things can cause cancer... Oh and... Never smoke!! it causes lung cancer!
Old 01-08-2008, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilot07
you are kinda imature at times.........
I am well aware of this. I could use the "oh I'm only a teenager" card but I won't. I have a feeling I will be slightly immature for the rest of my life. It's just the way I am. Quick to respond, slow to think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade Scraper
I'm sorry my school has a 3D modeling class
I'm sorry i happen to be in a 3D modeling class
I'm sorry that your alowed to be intrested in 3D modeling and i'm not because i'm a stupid little kid.
If it makes you feel anybetter it was going to be a simple bungee launch Lightning,i was going to work my way up to the marines version.
If you are trying to get a sympathy vote, you can stop trying. I never said you couldn't model it. It's just that one day out of the blue you just say that you are taking a modeling course at your school, when a month ago you said you had tried modeling once and you couldn't do it. It's just a lot of random things come out of you sometimes.

I hope you do make it and hopefully it's great. I wish I had the time to work on mine right now, but school is just getting started and I'm really busy.

Sorry about your uncle. I lost my grandpa 10 years ago to cancer, and as pilot07 said, it's a terrible disease.
Old 01-08-2008, 12:10 AM
Banned

It's a new semester for me so the modeling class is in.
Hope to see the F-35 come out well.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:15 AM

Projects I am currently working on:

PZL-104 Polish STOL plane

Research Complete
3D Model In Progress
UVW Map TBD
Texture TBD
Physics In Progress

Completed Projects on the G3 swaps which also work with G4:

F20g_EA
F-20-Silver_CS
SU-27g_EA

Completed Projects on the G4 swaps:

SU-27_EA
SU-27-Russian Knights CS_CS

Andrzej
Old 01-08-2008, 04:37 PM

Thanks Andrzej,

For getting this thread back on track, I was hoping after this got stickied, we could keep this with just designers post like yours , not the bashing i see a page back
Thanks again for your list.

Brentg
Old 01-12-2008, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blink4ever717
Can't guarantee anything but I'll give it a shot

KC-135-25% done

Super Stallion (aka jolly green giant)-to do list

edit:need good three view for both mainly super stallion pm me if you have either
Both are canceled due to undisclosed reasons.

Sorry to hear that blade.Lost my uncle in 4th grade.Never got to meet my grandpas.(died long before i was born)
Old 01-15-2008, 06:18 PM

WacoSRE

HI. Could one of you gentleman build the new Sig Waco SRE 1/6 scale. thank you Bigreg.
Old 01-15-2008, 06:20 PM

To help keep the clutter free in this thread there is a couple "request aircraft here" threads already started. This thread is more for the model creators to list what they have "in progress" Thanks
Old 02-24-2008, 09:25 AM

My Contributions

Hi all models Makers

I'm slowly teaching my self 3D Wings. and hope to have a few Models up and running in a month. Although Nizz and Doug K Both did a Citbria or Decathlon, I'm going to make mine own, and not just one.

Citabira, Champion Ver Older landing gead, smoth nose Cowl, Sandard Paint FINISHED ON THE G3.5 SWAPS

Super Dcathlon, New Gear, Modified Cowl bigger engine, 8K paint Job

Bellanca Sount, Big tires, Foot longer wings, flaps and elerons counter weights

Once I get the Scout finished, I'll be making a Float Ver with retractable wheels (hopefult) and maybe one with Skis, just for Fun. I gonna try to get the the colorschemes maps as much as posible the same so one map can just be reanamed and places to color all 3 basic models. The Float one will need a bigger map for float. I just have to see. All three of the Basic Models will use the same Fuselage, wing root, Tail, Rudder, and elevators.

Here is what I got so far. It is just a start. The wings are short so I can just finish the wings tips and scale them. I'm gonna try to do the Phyics my self but might ask for some help. I do not have G4 so I'll will need help getting the models into it. I know the Floats Lovers will get a kick out of the float Version.

Hope you like
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CIT0001.JPG (58.0 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg CIT0002.JPG (53.1 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg CIT0003.JPG (60.9 KB, 61 views)

Last edited by Junkboy999; 05-29-2008 at 11:36 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: