Go Back   Knife Edge > RealFlight - Designer's Corner > RealFlight G3 - Designer's Corner
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Looking for technical support? Read this!

Old 02-03-2009, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heeleycopter
I decded I will not be finishing this plane. The main reason is that there is a forum member who is going to rate it a "5" (because he hates me). I don't think thats fair to Ed Kazmirski or his legacy.
Who?

Heck I hate you and I would NEVER give you a five out of spite!

( Ok just kidding I don't -HATE- you... )
Old 02-03-2009, 06:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by opjose
Who?

Heck I hate you and I would NEVER give you a five out of spite!

( Ok just kidding I don't -HATE- you... )
Not you. Congrats on your 7,777 post btw very lucky post indeed
Old 02-04-2009, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Not you. Congrats on your 7,777 post btw very lucky post indeed
I missed the big "6666" post!

I needed a picture of that to prove my heritage to some...

Anyway great job on your planes...
Old 02-04-2009, 12:59 PM

Opjose,
So delete 1,111 posts! Do I have to do all the thinking around here?!?!?
Old 02-04-2009, 01:02 PM

Send a message via AIM to doug schluter
Post Head banging

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffpn
Opjose,
So delete 1,111 posts! Do I have to do all the thinking around here?!?!?
Hey jeffpn with all that head banging i think we are in trouble
Old 02-05-2009, 03:16 PM

Hey Heeleycopter,

Do you plan to finish this model, I would like to see you finish it. I would love to fly this thing also. Pm me if you need anything.

For a complete list of Recordings, CS's, AV's And EA's, I've done, click here
Paint Scheme Makers, click here for my Gimp Users Guide To Color Schemes
Also check out Grokking The Gimp.
Old 02-05-2009, 05:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by herc40
Do you plan to finish this model, I would like to see you finish it. I would love to fly this thing also. Pm me if you need anything.
See post 27.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:20 PM

Well.....

I guess thats it, then. Your LEGACY will endure, however, as one who dosen't finish what he starts. HOPE your happy dude. I tryed to help you out of your slump with words of encouragement and adoration for such a fine job done. A wasted breath, it was not worth my time. Best of luck to you, and Heeley, those are my last words.

For a complete list of Recordings, CS's, AV's And EA's, I've done, click here
Paint Scheme Makers, click here for my Gimp Users Guide To Color Schemes
Also check out Grokking The Gimp.

Last edited by herc40; 02-05-2009 at 11:57 PM.
Old 02-06-2009, 04:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by herc40
I guess thats it, then. Your LEGACY will endure, however, as one who dosen't finish what he starts. HOPE your happy dude. I tryed to help you out of your slump with words of encouragement and adoration for such a fine job done. A wasted breath, it was not worth my time. Best of luck to you, and Heeley, those are my last words.
I could give a rip about my legacy jefffpm killed this and any other future projects (from me) I thought I was clear on that?
Old 02-06-2009, 06:28 AM

Quote:
I could give a rip about my legacy jefffpm killed this and any other future projects (from me) I thought I was clear on that?
Are you saying that it's me you're worried will rate you a 5? (And hates you?) Wow. I don't hate you. I don't even know you. At the moment, I have -0- custom files installed in RF. I do have all 5 EPs and all 5 AOs installed. I have rated files before, way back in my naive days when I thought that anybody who created a file automatically deserved a 10, but that's another thread. (Not mine, Look for it.) Then I realized, who am I to rate a file? I don't even know how to build a model. So I haven't rated any files in probably 2 years. And I generally don't download any files, either.

No Heeley, you are not going to blame me for not finishing your model. I have never forced anybody to make a model, and I have never forced anybody not to make a model. I don't know you, and I have nothing to do with killing your project. You remind me of a user who was banned a long time ago, who likewise just din't "feel appreciated." Trust me dude, alot of people here like and appreciate your work. It makes the software that much more valuable. But it's your decision. Not mine.

Last edited by jeffpn; 02-06-2009 at 06:33 AM.
Old 02-06-2009, 11:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffpn
No Heeley, you are not going to blame me for not finishing your model
Yes I am going to blame YOU, and yes I did blame YOU. Let me state it clearly for you...

The Taurus and any future models from me are not going to be made BECAUSE OF JEFFPM(S) he is a insuferable prick and should not be allowed on these forums, banning him would be doing his family a favor since he would be forced to spend some time with then.

Furthermore if I get banned from this post then once again all thanks goes to jeffpm
Old 02-06-2009, 11:24 AM

I dont know why you've targeted me for your viceral hatred. But I don't think you should be banned. Hopefully, at some point you'll reconsider, and will continue to create models. I'm not looking for approval from you. Like I said, I don't even know you. But it does seem like you're pretty quick at making good models. Do those people who are looking forward to the Taurus a favor, and finish it. I promise I won't download it or rate it, if that makes you feel better.
Old 02-06-2009, 11:30 AM
Banned

Yeah I am "pretty quick" at making models, check this one out took me all of 7 days. Does that qualify me as a "model maker" or not?. Fact of the matter is users of this forum will miss out on a lot af good FREE content because of you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg f40_01.jpg (461.4 KB, 33 views)
Old 02-06-2009, 12:13 PM

Hey Heeley, if it's any consolation, Jeff is not the kind of person to give you a low score or rating on your work...

I don't think he's your mysterious "5" er.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Yes I am going to blame YOU, and yes I did blame YOU. Let me state it clearly for you...

The Taurus and any future models from me are not going to be made BECAUSE OF JEFFPM(S) he is a insuferable prick and should not be allowed on these forums, banning him would be doing his family a favor since he would be forced to spend some time with then.

Furthermore if I get banned from this post then once again all thanks goes to jeffpm
Wow I just read this entire thread and I am laughing my you know what off at you. Could you be any more of a selfish baby? Honestly. Grow up. Finish the model and release it to the public. If you don't finish it, send it to someone else who will.

And if what you are saying is true, that you will never build another model for RF, then leave these forums and never come back. Your crappy attitude is not wanted here and the forum will be a better place without you.

If you want someone to blame for not finishing YOUR models, blame YOURself! Wow a teenager like myself should have to tell an adult like you these facts.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: