Go Back   Knife Edge > RealFlight - Designer's Corner > RealFlight 6 - Designer's Corner
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Looking for technical support? Read this!

Old 10-06-2013, 09:07 PM
Banned

It's amazing isn't it?

Ryan's original and only post was 01-18-2013 and then he goes silent, no updates, no nothing and we are just expected to sit here and quietly wait for these supposed updates that are probably never going to happen. Its like they will only bother to communicate with us peons when they are forced to since they are always so busy -doing nothing!?
Old 10-07-2013, 09:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneder View Post
It's amazing isn't it?

Ryan's original and only post was 01-18-2013 and then he goes silent, no updates, no nothing and we are just expected to sit here and quietly wait for these supposed updates that are probably never going to happen. Its like they will only bother to communicate with us peons when they are forced to since they are always so busy -doing nothing!?
Yes it is isn't it.
Old 10-07-2013, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whizgig View Post
Sorry Ryan this not an excuse it is a stall, if you can't do it just say so and give it someone who can like people here who can program it.
We also have been told that your in house people have a different KEMax with a higher poly count than we do at least give us that and stop stalling.
Where do you get off demanding anything. Can anybody say entitled?
Don't bother replying because I won't.

TN..
Old 10-08-2013, 02:32 AM
Banned

Well Norton yes we can actually as we own our licence to to RF and why cant we have what they have to help the sim??

I mean most of the content here and in RF is done buy the forum content creators and they are the ones that keep the people interested in the sim and I might add that allot of the content on the swap pages is of a higher quality than that of the in house creators.

The reason being I think is they do it as a job the creators here do it due to the passion of creating.
Old 10-16-2013, 08:21 PM

KEmax is not part of your license and never has been. I totally understand the custom forum designers need for more but you are in no position to demand it

TN..
Old 10-13-2014, 04:20 PM

Any word on a new exporter for newer versions of max? If I'm not mistaken, my license will be ending after the first of the year. I'm using the student edition, and I believe once it expires, its no longer useable and can't be reinstalled . if this happens, several of my models are not within the 20k poly limit of the older exporter . Just thought I'd check in on this since it has been a while since we had an update.
Old 10-15-2014, 11:20 AM

I just pulled my F-16 for other reasons, but I have to move to Max 2015 real soon and I have some models I would still like to finish for this sim. However, once I move to Max 2015, I have to unload 2012 because I can only have the latest 3 versions of Max due to the terms and conditions in my subscription agreement. I'm about to move into rapid pace mode for freelance work and I'm afraid time has run out for me to make models for this sim. I would still like to, but I have to move onto the latest software I paid a lot of money for. It's just the position I am in personally.

I'm not demanding anything from KE here, but I'm just no longer in the position currently to create models for this sim. If a new exporter does eventually come out for the more current versions of Max, then I'll be back to creating and finishing models.

Don't let physical inactivity take away your health. It's a hard lesson for those of us with desk jobs, but also for those that work at home from a PC as a second source of income. I'm lucky to still be alive.
Old 10-15-2014, 01:32 PM

Look at it like this: RF will die without the custom content, KE's GOTTA make a new exporter. AccuRC is a strong competitor for helis, planes and quads are soon to be added.
Old 10-15-2014, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny31297 View Post
Look at it like this: RF will die without the custom content, KE's GOTTA make a new exporter. AccuRC is a strong competitor for helis, planes and quads are soon to be added.
I can't possibly agree more.
Old 10-15-2014, 08:34 PM
Banned

The OP is almost 2 years old and you guys are still hoping and prayin
Old 10-15-2014, 09:08 PM

Well, apparently its all we can do. I don't think custom content is very high on the agenda anymore since everybody here left. Can't help but get the feeling we're being weeded out.
Old 10-15-2014, 09:11 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by xplane View Post
The OP is almost 2 years old and you guys are still hoping and prayin
Is it that time again already? Time flies...

Say hi & bye to Rick Delten, everyone.
Old 10-15-2014, 09:17 PM

Boy, this is promising. I ask about an update, and get a report that Rick was back.
Old 10-15-2014, 09:18 PM
Administrator

I don't have a good answer right now. In theory this should now be possible. When I started looking into it a little bit yesterday, though, I discovered some more roadblocks. It needs further investigation. I haven't gone far enough yet to know just how big the problems are.

Believe me, I wish it were simpler! For past versions it was. It's very frustrating.

For the record, there has been more recent discussion about this in places other than this thread. I try to respond when asked. There hasn't been anything new to say since then.
Old 10-15-2014, 09:24 PM

Roger that. Are you guys still using 2012 as well?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: