Go Back   Knife Edge > RealFlight - Discontinued Products > RealFlight G5
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Looking for technical support? Read this!

Old 01-14-2016, 07:42 AM

thanks for the info....I'll ask about that stuff when i talk to the store
Old Today, 12:01 PM

okay itís been a while, things came up and wasnít able to get a new pc till now, what i forgot to ask is after i save the serial numbers and that folder in my documents(probably to an external hard drive)..iím guessin i should do an uninstall on the old pc before trashing it? cause setting up on a new one will think iím trying to use it on 2 pcs which you canít do right? iím switching some things over today but will hold out till i know what i should do, thanks
Old Today, 12:22 PM

If you need to get updates it may need to be de-registered from the old PC (RF7 and earlier). I do not believe this is a problem with RF-8 as you set up a password when you register for updates.

Just give them a call and they will take care of things so you can install it on a new pc and get the .5 update if needed. If your disc is 5.5 instead of 5 it's probably not an issue.
Old Today, 01:34 PM

never never never, NEVER

Leave the hard drive in a computer you are not keeping. Any one can download software, to recover even deleted data from it! Also, you can buy an external hard drive adapter, to connect just the hard drive to any computer, even if it is locked, it can be opened in safe mode, too recover something wanted from it.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: