Go Back   Knife Edge > RealFlight - Current Products > RealFlight 7
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Technical Support is available from Great Planes Software Support.

Old 09-02-2017, 08:10 PM

Doc Austin. Do you really think this troll guy is a psyco like John Wayne gacy
Old 09-02-2017, 09:18 PM

Hey guys I'm new on real flight 7.5. I just saw this guy with black smoke on his airplane. How do i not see him? Can i hide or block him?
Old 09-02-2017, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by inferno 11 View Post
Hey guys I'm new on real flight 7.5. I just saw this guy with black smoke on his airplane. How do i not see him? Can i hide or block him?
Press 6 to bring up the multiplayer gadget. You can then ignore and mute players there.
Old 09-03-2017, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Austin View Post
He has impersonated me on multiple occasions and told people all kinds of horrible things. I have every right to call him out and be critical of him.
Same here. His goal is to tarnish reputations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12oclockhigh View Post
This is not about his behavior, this is about yours. You do not have any right to publicly declare any private citizen a sociopath, as a professional.
Loosen up, this goes on all the time on the web.
It's called the Right to free speech. And if Doc's a professional... he can't help but speak from that position. In any case it is NOT about Doc's behavior... it is about the JERK's behavior. Sometimes JERKs get called out for what they are. Why don't YOU just loosen up?
Old 09-03-2017, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Austin View Post
We don't necessarily want him to regret it. We just want him to go away. That and get some help. While this is certainly annoying, it is also sad than an individual can be so twisted with apparently no one to turn to for help. He's really quite pitiful, and between moments of being angry with him, we should all probably feel a little sorry for him as well. This is a pathetic individual.

We tried to invite him to turn off the smoke and join us, but some people are simply incapable of having any friends other than the ones in his head.

As a former mental health professional, I have learned to spot certain patterns of behavior. Clearly this person is a sociopath. That's pretty black and white. The question is how potentially dangerous could he be?

Right now I would say he's pretty harmless, if not even downright hapless. His pattern of engagement suggests he is either poorly educated, or just downright stupid. His fixation with other people's sexuality suggests he is about 12 or 13 and doesn't even really know what he is saying.

He is acting out from a feeling of powerlessness, and Realflight is the only thing he has found that has given him a small measure of power over people, as pyrrhic as that might even be. Today he screws up people's fun, but when he becomes an adult he could very well turn out to be the next Ted Budy or John Wayne Gacy.

Clearly his parents don't care about whatever mental disorder he is suffering, or are so afflicted themselves that it all seems normal to them. This is a repeating pattern of families with a history of mental illness, and the more severe the disorder, the stronger that pattern will be.

It's great to be compassionate and all, but sometimes you just have to put a rabid dog down, or at least put them away to protect society as a whole. While he hides behind anonymity now, there is plenty to suggest as he becomes sicker he will also become less cowardly and start lashing out at, probably small animals first, and then people.

This is why we simply disengage and not give him the attention he so desperately wants, nor the perceived power he craves. If we do this, soon his simple mind will drift off to simpler things like torturing frogs.
Well put! This describes him exactly. And thankyou for your professional opinion.
Old 09-03-2017, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangflyer24 View Post
hey guys my name is Chris. i fly with Doc Austin and the crew on RF. best way I've found out to deal with this guy is ignore him and hide him. I've done some undercover work and found out this guys name. his name is Chris. i do have a list of his IP addresses, fake names and other stuff. i know people that work for the US government so if he threatens you please let me know. one way or another this piece of **** will regret messing with us.
Great... I've been addressing him as Sh--Stain for a long while. If you're sure about the first name... I will address him as Chris Sh--Stain from now on.
I would like to hear detailed accounts of his regret... hehe.
Old 09-03-2017, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12oclockhigh View Post
I think that you are bloviating on this diagnosis. Come on a psychiatric diagnosis over video game behavior? Further, I cannot believe that no one else has jumped in on this. I have never seen a post like this before. Just hide the jerk and be done with him.
A sociopath doesn't follow the rules. He believes that the rules, laws, and norms that exist for the safety and wellbeing of everyone in society don't apply to him. He's above them, so they mean nothing.
A sociopath doesn't care about the consequences of her actions. She couldn't care less what she does to you. She couldn't care less for any punishment she'd receive, either. That means nothing stops her from doing what she wants to do.
He grows bored very easily. A sign of a sociopath is the need for change, whether it's new homes, new locations, new friends, new relationships, new jobs, new whatever. His life must always be sensational. He's a thrill-seeker, always moving on to find excitement when boredom hits.
A sign of being a sociopath is impulsivity. She acts quickly and without deliberation. She also has neither time nor concern for assessing hazards; she's a risk-taker.
The sociopath is only concerned for the present moment, the now. This is far different from serene mindfulness. A sociopath lives in the present purely for pleasure, excitement, and instant gratification.
Signs of a sociopath are careless and reckless behavior. He does what pleases him and what will get him ahead. He couldn't care less who gets hurt or what the consequences of his actions are.
The sociopath is also unpredictable and quite unreliable. If she commits to doing something but later decides that there's nothing in it for her, she won't do it. She won't apologize, either.
A sociopath acts immorally. Cheating, lying, stealing, violence, and more are part of who he is and what he does (Does A Sociopath Cry Or Even Have Feelings?).*
To a sociopath, everything is a game. A sign of sociopathic behavior is the manipulating, calculating behavior that is part of the game. Oh, yeah. They must win the game.
Sociopaths have been called loose cannons, which is an apt summary of the traits of a sociopath.
yeah, this all pretty much fits this douchebag!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: