Go Back   Knife Edge > RealFlight - Discontinued Products > RealFlight G2
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Technical Support is available from Great Planes Software Support.

Old 03-07-2004, 12:40 PM

Angry Registration failure

For three days in a row I've been trying to register through the server in order to update - to no avail.
I had to reinstall my RFG2 due to a system crash. Everything went well and I can even use RFG2 as it is, but I can't update to the latest version because everytime I try to register I get no reply from the server.
I know the update itself has two servers to try from (public and secondary as far as I remember). Can I make my stupid control panel connect to the secondary server when it tries to register? Or can you throw me a bone and tell me what do I have to do to make the darn thing SUPPOSE it has already been registered (which is the case - everytime I install it I reregister) so it would kindly let me update?
My email is right there in my profile if you need it.
Thanks

P.S.
I hate to be a nag, but with all the problems with the update method, don't you think it's time to move on and revise it to something less miserable? I liked the old method used with RF Classic where you had to key in your SN and then you could download a file for updating your software. That way, you could save that file should you need it in case of a reinstall.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: