Go Back   Knife Edge > RealFlight - Designer's Corner > RealFlight G3 - Designer's Corner
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Looking for technical support? Read this!

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 4.29 average. Display Modes
Old 11-28-2004, 01:37 PM

Thumbs up RealFlight G3. Snapshots of RF G3 Flight School Airport

A few Snapshots of RealFlight G3 Flight School Airport.

For anyone contemplating the purchase of RealFlight G3, or RealFlight G2 or RealRace G2.
Be sure that you check over the system requirements (ETC),.
VERY CAREFULLY before making your final decision.
It just might save you from a lot of heartache.

Just in case anyone didn't already know this.
If your using either 800x600x16 bit or times 32 bit to view this site.
Tap the F-11 key to toggle the picture size.
You can also use your mouse to drag the picture frame to see more of the picture.
Also note that the pic's below might be a little on the darker side, but you can very easily "In G3" make the sim lighter or darker according to your preference.

Adlai
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RealFlight Flight School Airport.jpg (47.3 KB, 436 views)
File Type: jpg RF FS 2.jpg (53.7 KB, 412 views)
File Type: jpg RealFlight Flight School Airport 5.jpg (56.5 KB, 401 views)
File Type: jpg RF FS parking lot.jpg (51.7 KB, 373 views)
File Type: jpg G3 NOT Flight School, Glider Slope soaring pic ;).jpg (38.6 KB, 295 views)

Last edited by Slider; 03-06-2005 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Updated info for viewing pic's in larger format
Old 11-28-2004, 11:37 PM

Re: G3 and System...

Couldn't agree more on the system, Slider. I'm running an athlon 64 3200+ @1 gig of ram and an nVidia FX5200 128 mb video card.

This card is a low-end card supplied with business machine computers, not up to the task of running G3 in all its glory. I'm going with an ATI Radeon X800 XT Platinum, if I find one at a decent price before the year is out.

The FX5200 will run G3 nicely, at much reduced graphics selections, though. Lesser systems will run G3, but tailoring the graphics to "fit" your computer is obviously necessary.

Find myself glued to the Extra300 TOC and Extra 330, in the add-ons volumes. The Osprey is is cool too.

Charles
Old 11-29-2004, 01:50 PM

Charles,

Pretty cool setup you got.
The computer that I installed RF G3 on is a Pentium 4, 3.0 Ghz (800mhz Front side-bus) with the Verto version nvidia Geforce 6800GT AGP 8x 256mb 3D card, 400watt power supply, 1500mb's of PC 3200 x 400mhz Ram, Windows XP Home ed., with sp2.
When flying at the RF G3 Flight School airport with all setting to max (i'm pretty sure) and just using one plane, it does have just a little hesitation, just a wee bit. . The computer originally also came with the same nvidia 5200 AGP 8X 128mb 3D card like your computer has. When I can get off of my behind, I plan to try to see how RF G3 would work with that setup on another computer that I have that is still set up with that card and 500mb's of ram and is exactly the same computer model as the one I'm now using to run RF G3. I'm also seriously thinking of upgrading that computer also with more ram and the either another Geforce 6800GT 3D card or possibly also like you, with the ATI radeon x800. I know the radeon is probably really good, But I'm leaning towards the nvidia because from all the computers I've had, I've always used nvidia and specifically with any RF sims or the RealRace G2 sim and any other sims that I have, I haven't really had any problems. Have to think on it. Also thinking of finally again picking up a REAL RC plane again, so depending on the cost etc, I might put the other cpu upgrade on hold. Yes no maybe so.
Sounds like your going to have a sweet setup once you get the new 3D card.
Right now I think most of my time spent flying with RF G3 has been with the mistral 3m glider, can't get over how realistic it is with the slope flying with the clouds wizzing by and the wind howling, and flying that glider is pretty cool.
I've never really been interested in glider flying before until trying it with RF G3.
When I can find the time, I'm thinking of practicing with the long Obstacle Course with the F-86 and maybe making some recording to see if I can race against myself and also some time in the future maybe race against other people via multiplayer with RF G3 on either the Pylon racing EVENT or maybe just fool around with one of the Obstacle Courses or whatever.

Peace....

Adlai

PS: Below I've also added a few snapshots of the Observatory Airport.

Last edited by Slider; 12-17-2004 at 10:29 PM.
Old 11-30-2004, 12:30 PM

Question

Just wanted to add this for now.
I installed RF G3 on a back up computer that I have lying around and used it on a 36 flat screen TV. I had a whole bunch of sim's loaded on that computer and I hardly use it. When I first installed RF G3 onto that computer, bassically the computer slows to a dead pace! This is with a 60 GB hard drive with half of it filled with sims etc. So I removed a bunch of sims till I think the hard drive had about 82 percent Free space. I tried the sim again and this time it worked better but it still was pretty slow. I had not defragged the hard drive for a long time so I tried that. After defragging the sim then worked pretty good.
Just in case someone is reading this and doesn't know how to defrag.
Click on "START" then go to "ALL PROGRAMS" then go to "Accessories" then to "System Tools" then to "Disk Defragmenter" then run Defragment.
Like any other cpu sim, the graphic's won't be to good on a regular tv screen. But it still did look halfway decent after fiddling around with the graphics setting etc.
Computer specks: Pentium 4 @ 1.4 Ghz, 60GB hard drive with (2mb cache-I think), nvidia Geforce Ti 4600 4XAGP 128mb, 512mb's pc 800 Rdram Ram, (Windows XP). After getting everything straitened out RF G3 worked pretty good on this computer with up to 1024x768x32bit resolution, (max the tv screen could handle). Will try to see how it works with a regular Computer monitor sometime in the future and will try to post about it after I do try it.

Adai
Attached Images
File Type: jpg It takes a LONG Time to reach the end of the map even in an F-86 that has a Turbine engine..jpg (39.3 KB, 236 views)
File Type: jpg G3.jpg (41.3 KB, 216 views)
File Type: jpg G3 ...jpg (36.8 KB, 215 views)
File Type: jpg G3 .....jpg (46.5 KB, 237 views)
File Type: jpg Fly with up to 8 people online.JPG (36.1 KB, 228 views)

Last edited by Slider; 12-17-2004 at 01:56 PM.
Old 12-04-2004, 09:53 AM

UPDATE>to my last post under this thread. The post right above ^ this one

For the Pentium 4, 1.4GHZ System which I just previously described.

With using a decent 19" cpu monitor instead of the TV screen.

Using RF G3 on this setup. NOT BAD.
I "personnally" wouldn't want to run RF G3 on a computer that is any slower then this setup.
Faster the better of course.

Just a note: If anyone is planning of picking up a 3D card with 8X AGP, first be sure that your computer supports 8X AGP. If you don't know if your computer supports 8X AGP, you can find that information out by going to your Computer manufacturer's online site.

Slider
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pylon Racing at STRIPPED DOWN Joe's Garage Airport.jpg (41.7 KB, 225 views)
File Type: jpg G3.jpg (49.6 KB, 229 views)
File Type: jpg Seven AT-6's.jpg (42.2 KB, 220 views)
File Type: jpg Looking for the pylons the hard way..jpg (41.8 KB, 221 views)
File Type: jpg Joes Garage.jpg (43.8 KB, 227 views)

Last edited by Slider; 12-17-2004 at 12:03 PM.
Old 12-10-2004, 07:24 PM

Snap shots

Hey Slider, how do you take those snapshots?

Clipper16
Old 12-10-2004, 09:19 PM

Use these keys, W to move forward, D to move right, S to move back, A to move left. Use the mouse to get different angles, also use the mouse scroll to move up and down, use the TAB key to take the snaphot.

Adlai
Old 12-17-2004, 08:55 AM

Clipper16,

PS: I'm waiting for the time when well be able to have full house G3 sessions with online racing so that while the seven other people are flying I'll be able to try and get some good pic's of the action. It sometimes takes taking a "whole" bunch of snapshots to get one decent or very good one. In the last two previous races that I hosted I tried to take snapshots while racing my plane at the same time.
But for some reason or other, while I'm racing my plane and I press the TAB key to take a snapshot its not catching. I'm thinking maybe this is because while I'm flying the sim is asking to much from my cpu setup. So I guess I'll try one of these days to maybe turn down the background or lower the graphics resolution etc. and try taking snapshots again while controlling the plane and racing online with other people. But...the bad thing about that is, then the picture wouldn't come out as good, especially if I have to use lower resolution setting. So I'm more looking forward to having 7 other racer's besides myself racing online. And at the same time I will just leave my airplane on the ground and take snapshots instead.

Adlai
Old 12-18-2004, 12:14 AM

Good info and pics slider! Thanks!
Old 01-12-2005, 01:34 PM

Thanks for the compliment RC 4 Fun.
Will host "one of these days" guess you already know why its taking so long. Sorry bout that.

Just wanted to also add this.
I finally installed G3 on the other Pentium 4 @ 3.0Ghz cpu that has 512mb's of ram and the origianl nvidia 5200 agp 128mb 3D card and a 250watt power supply.
Surprisingly, G3 works only a little better on this setup then with the Pentium 4 1.4 ghz cpu which I discribed earlier. But the difference is "noticeable".
I just picked up a 480 watt power supply and should be receiving the BFG nvidia 6800 Ultra (overclocked) 256mb agp 3D card and 2 sticks of PC4000/500mhz ddr dimms (ram), soon. Expect G3 to fly with this set up.
Will try to post about how G3 works on this setup one of these days.

Thanks again for the compliment RC and your welcome.

Adlai
Old 01-13-2005, 04:20 PM

Update: I just installed the BFG Geforce 6800 Ultra OC <(overclocked) Nvidia AGP 256 mb 3D card and a 480 watt power supply on the Pentium 4 - 3 GHZ cpu which I just talked about in the post right above this one. With still only using 512mb's of PC 3200/400mhz DDr ram, 160GB - 7200 spin Hard drive-Ultra ATA, Windows Xp with SP2 and a flat screen monitor that can handle up to 1920 x 1440 x 32 bit resolution.

Running G3 with this set up.......

At Joe's Garage Airport "not edited at all" and with flying one aircraft.

Using 1920 x 1440 x 32 bit resolution at 60 Hz.

Clouds, Particles, Scenery Objects, Shadows, Terrain Detail and Trees all turned on with Amount of terrain set at 60% and amount of Trees set at 20%.

Shadows, Particles, Textures and Misc. Graphics all set to "Highest"

Haze distance set at 20 miles and enabled.

Max Anisotrophy set to its max Level of 16.

Frames per second ranged from 32 fps up to 75 fps, mostly running towards the higher end.

This card cost some bucks, but it sure is good! Yeeeee ha!

Note: This card is a air cooled version not the water cooled version. And I'm pretty sure that the PC 4000/500mhz 1 GB ddr ram sticks that I ordered, will only be recognized by my computer as PC 3200/400mhz. The exact model cpu I have is the HP Pavilion A450n. This computer also only comes with onboard sound but a sound card could be added. Purchased the Cpu at CompUSA online auction for pretty cheap.

Adlai
Old 01-15-2005, 01:57 AM

For my last two post about the BFG 3D card and the 1 GB Ram sticks.
Better hold yer horseees if you just might be thinking of picking either of these items!

AFTER installing the two 1GB memory sticks...
Either the 3D card or the memory sticks have made my cpu unstable.
Don't know which one it is but I'm thinking that most times its probably the 1GB memory sticks that I just installed. Have to find the time to take out the ram sticks and install the one's that I'm using on my other computer. If my cpu then becomes stable then most times it would then be that thats it.
But it could also be that since the 3D card just came out just recently, maybe they will have to come out with some patches (new drivers). I do have the latest ones they've put out so far. The card does have options to chose for use with certain sims. Which is a first for me to see. Right now I'm using a global setting that they have available. Also I'm pretty sure that Pentium 4 computers aren't to happy with using overclocked ram and the sticks I picked up might just be that. Not to sure if pentium 4 cpu's aren't to happy with overclocked 3D cards though.
When I find out whats the scoop I'll post it...
Brrrrb.... lol.........
Not joking though, better hold yerr horses if this post gave you any idea's of picking up either the card or ram.
Its going to take a while to find out, lots of other things I need to do first.
Also when I can find the time I plan to add some pic's showing the 3D card and ram sticks being installed on my computer and a pic showing a very minor adjustment that had to be made to the computer case for installing the 480 watt power supply.

Here are some sites for the items I was talking about.
For the 1GB ram sticks> http://www.crucial.com Look for the Ballistix
memory.

For the BFG 3D card> http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProduc...143-021&depa=1 If this connection doesn't bring you right to the card, just Look for "Brand" ....."BFG"

For the compusa auction site> Http://www.compusaauctions.com/
Note: If your going to bid for a cpu by some chance. Know what yerr doing first! And workdays seem to be the times that bid prices drop. And sometimes they have lots of cpu's up for bid, sometimes not. PATIENCE!

You will probably want to STAY AWAY from computers that have "SHARED VIDEO RAM" . What ever the (max) that is stated for "shared Video Ram" for a computer that has that. I'm pretty darn sure, you "won't" be able to ever increase via a simple upgrade. My advice, stay away from it at all costs!
Also for ram on a cpu...example: PC 2700/333mhz vs Pc 3200/400mhz, the PC 3200/400 is FASTER. The higher numbers you have for this item the better. Same goes for front size buss, cache size, the "amount" of video ram and the maximum amount of ram that can be added to a system for upgrading. Sometimes a computer with a not so hot 3D card installed can sometimes turn out in the long run to be a better buy, if you plan to pick up a better card of course and depending on "all" the cpu's specks. Check all the computer specks out carefully. Don't just rely on the Cpu speed. Example: Pentium 4 - 3.0 ghz vs Pentium 4 - 3.4 ghz. Check All the specks. Also I'm not absolutely sure if this is still the case, but I'm pretty sure that you will want to make sure that the computer has an 8x AGP slot. I believe they now (PCI express 3D cards for computers) but I "think" 8xAGP is still a "Safe bet" anything less then this for computers that might be at that site....Not good.
Lastly, I have seen exact same models of computers sell for more at aution sites then they would have cost "brand new" from the compusa retail store itself. Then also the next day that same model computer sold at the auction site for half of what it sold for just a day before. Know what your doing and Patience.
A little luck sometimes helps also.

Thanks,

Adlai

Last edited by Slider; 01-17-2005 at 01:19 AM.
Old 01-19-2005, 12:26 PM

Pulling a hit and run.............

If anyone was checking out my last post. I just wanted to let you know that I have added and changed some of the info. in that post.

Also just wanted to let anyone who might possibly be attempting to purchase a computer from the compusa site which I noted.
Keep in mind that if you do pick up a computer from that site. This is normally what is needed on your part. I think as a "rule" that the computers do not ship with the operating system CD's. So be prepared to have Blank recordable, either CD or DVD's to be able to make a copy. If the computer comes with the "auto" process to copy the computers operating system to CD's or Dvd's ( this is the customers preference ) . If the computer doesn't have this "Option" then there will be a phone number that you can call to order a "FREE" copy of the operating system CD's. Guess you could order the "Free" copy of the CD's even if your cpu would come with the "auto" process to copy the systems operating system to CD's or Dvd's. I myself have never tried that option though. And I can't say for sure that what I just mentioned, still holds true.

PS: Rerouted the two power supply lines that go to the BFG 3D card so that they don't share power with any other device. That seems to have solved the problem. < UPDATE: AGAIN Seems that If I run a sim (any graphics intensive sim ) for roughly 3 hours or so with the BFG Geforce 6800 ULTRA OC 3D card, that its causing my system to CRASH. I believe its due to inadequate COOLING. So going on advice that I received from members of this disscussion board on how I might be able to get better cooling. When I can find the time, I'm going to add another cooling fan as close to the front of my computer as is possible for the purpose of blowing air into the computer and the fan in the back of the computer will blow air out of the computer. Will try to post when I've completed this. Thx for all the suggestions guys.

Adlai

Last edited by Slider; 02-12-2005 at 09:55 PM.
Old 08-25-2005, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slider
For my last two post about the BFG 3D card and the 1 GB Ram sticks.
Better hold yer horseees if you just might be thinking of picking either of these items!

AFTER installing the two 1GB memory sticks...
Either the 3D card or the memory sticks have made my cpu unstable.
Don't know which one it is but I'm thinking that most times its probably the 1GB memory sticks that I just installed. Have to find the time to take out the ram sticks and install the one's that I'm using on my other computer. If my cpu then becomes stable then most times it would then be that thats it.
But it could also be that since the 3D card just came out just recently, maybe they will have to come out with some patches (new drivers). I do have the latest ones they've put out so far. The card does have options to chose for use with certain sims. Which is a first for me to see. Right now I'm using a global setting that they have available. Also I'm pretty sure that Pentium 4 computers aren't to happy with using overclocked ram and the sticks I picked up might just be that. Not to sure if pentium 4 cpu's aren't to happy with overclocked 3D cards though.
When I find out whats the scoop I'll post it...
Brrrrb.... lol
Not joking though, better hold yerr horses if this post gave you any idea's of picking up either the card or ram.
Its going to take a while to find out, lots of other things I need to do first.
Also when I can find the time I plan to add some pic's showing the 3D card and ram sticks being installed on my computer and a pic showing a very minor adjustment that had to be made to the computer case for installing the 480 watt power supply.

Here are some sites for the items I was talking about.
For the 1GB ram sticks> http://www.crucial.com Look for the Ballistix
memory.

For the BFG 3D card> http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProduc...143-021&depa=1 If this connection doesn't bring you right to the card, just Look for "Brand" ....."BFG"

For the compusa auction site> Http://www.compusaauctions.com/
Note: If your going to bid for a cpu by some chance. Know what yerr doing first! And workdays seem to be the times that bid prices drop. And sometimes they have lots of cpu's up for bid, sometimes not. PATIENCE!

You will probably want to STAY AWAY from computers that have "SHARED VIDEO RAM" . What ever the (max) that is stated for "shared Video Ram" for a computer that has that. I'm pretty darn sure, you "won't" be able to ever increase via a simple upgrade. My advice, stay away from it at all costs!
Also for ram on a cpu...example: PC 2700/333mhz vs Pc 3200/400mhz, the PC 3200/400 is FASTER. The higher numbers you have for this item the better. Same goes for front size buss, cache size, the "amount" of video ram and the maximum amount of ram that can be added to a system for upgrading. Sometimes a computer with a not so hot 3D card installed can sometimes turn out in the long run to be a better buy, if you plan to pick up a better card of course and depending on "all" the cpu's specks. Check all the computer specks out carefully. Don't just rely on the Cpu speed. Example: Pentium 4 - 3.0 ghz vs Pentium 4 - 3.4 ghz. Check All the specks. Also I'm not absolutely sure if this is still the case, but I'm pretty sure that you will want to make sure that the computer has an 8x AGP slot. I believe they now (PCI express 3D cards for computers) but I "think" 8xAGP is still a "Safe bet" anything less then this for computers that might be at that site....Not good.
Lastly, I have seen exact same models of computers sell for more at aution sites then they would have cost "brand new" from the compusa retail store itself. Then also the next day that same model computer sold at the auction site for half of what it sold for just a day before. Know what your doing and Patience.
A little luck sometimes helps also.

Thanks,

Adlai
Update: For anyone that might be interested.
Please refer to this thread "HOW MUCH RAM" in this G3 General disscussion section here> http://www.knifeedge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10069 for information on what I did to get things running smoothly with the items I was talking about in the quote above. I've also included pictures of the 3D cards and installation of an extra cooling fan etc. and there is also other useful information in that thread that other KE members have given.
Got everything running like a clock now....

G3 IMO is the best sim on the planet, no if's and's err butt's bout it.

Below pic's 3, 4 and 5 and also pic's 1 and 4 on the following post:Trivia, "Them's was the good old days, still got um but them days was even funner! > I think it was 1970 and I believe it was in December. Myself and a bunch of my friends were partying at one of our friends house when waves that were breaking in the ocean at up to about 50 feet, made it to the house we were partying in which was just across the street from Three Tables beach on the North Shore of Oahu. I went out of the house on my way to get some food and stuff and when I was on the porch I looked down at the yard and the whole yard was covered with water. Being that I was a bit tippsy... I looked up at the sky and wondered, how the heck, it isn't raining. Sooooo....after a while I finally realized, hey! Thats not from the rain..thats from the ocean! Doh...
So I went in the house and I told everyone, hey the waves are coming in the yard!
And since everyone was also just a wee bit tippsy also, everyone just told me that I had to much to drink. I insisted and told the guys that I wasn't that smashed and that they better come out side and check it out. FINALLY..everyone followed me to the door but as soon as we opened the door a wave came crashing through the house! Was a riot!, everyone was jumping all over the place because the wave caused the electricity to go through the whole floor in the house. We did manage to save the "refreshments" and the stereo and a few other things in the house, all the while jumping around like a bunch of jumping beans! Well anyway, we all ended up getting out of the house and stashing the refreshments and such in our cars (surf mobils) and maddley rushing to move our cars out of harms way, then we went around warning everyone in the neigborhood. The house next to us got pushed about 200 feet but my friends house was ok even though it was waterlogged and most of his belonging were ok after drying out. We also had to pull a telephone pole off of a woman. This happened about half an hour or so after we got everything out of my friends house and such. The pole didn't fall on her, rather it rolled over her in such a way as to trap her but very luckily she only ended up with scratches and bruses. Thank goodness, it was pretty intense there for a while. After that we went and stationed ourselves on the road at a part that wasn't getting hit by the waves and kept warning people to stop because the waves were coming over the road, until the police arrived. We ended up finishing up the party on the top of a hill, after we knew everyone was safe that is, and we also got tired of playing dodge with the waves that kept coming over the road. ( The waves would hit a trench that was on the beach side of the road and rise to I guess about 8 feet or so, then be disipated by the trench to roughly a couple of feet deep, then continue over the road. We would walk up close to the trench, wait for a wave to appear from out of the dark, wait for it to hit the trench, then run like HECK! ) ..That was an adventure...
PS: I don't know of any other time that the waves were so hugh that they reached as far inland as they did on that day.
PS:PS: This is a true story, believe it if you want err not. Also if this story bores the heck out of you, too bad!
PS:PS:PS: When I was in my teens, the biggest rush I would get in my life was to surf waves as high as about 15 feet or so, especially at Pipeline on the North Shore of Oahu. Back then this guy named Gerry Lopez was Mr. Pipeline, that guy could surf that place like anything! I remember there were a couple days that only he was out there including myself and just a couple other guys. I can still catch pretty hugh waves and the RUSH NEVER GOES AWAY, you feel like every hugh wave you take off on will be the last thing you might ever do! Who knows, it might just happen one of these days, but what a way to go! The difference in my younger days...I could catch maybe 20-25 hugh waves with hardly any problem at all...now days..3-4 hugh waves....Beach here I come! lol > Gerry Lopez > http://www.surfhistory.com/htm/profiles/index.shtml = Legends
Warning: Do not consume alcoholic Drinks if you are under the legal drinking age.

Last edited by Slider; 11-01-2005 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Added a link to the HOW MUCH RAM thread
Old 10-18-2005, 12:23 AM

If interested...Check post above for more pics and a bit of trivia.

Pylon Racing..need 8 peeps to form group for Pylon Racing and such with G3.
If interested, email me @ slidin7@hotmail.com
Note: I probably won't send out any info. unless I can possibly get 8 people to email me. And I won't reply to any post made to me in this disscussion board.
Thx..

4th pic below: Three Tables on the North Shore of Oahu. I took the pic(s) yesterday, October 17, 2005. Beautiful day... the wave that you see the surfer catching is about a 3 foot wave. Felt sooooooooo good being able to get out there even if I didn't surf. But if the surf is up today, I might be able to get down there and catch a few.
If not, I'm absolutely sure that I will be doing more surfing this year...Yeee ha.

One of the best things about Hawaii, besides the most times fresh Air, "except the few times that a Kona wind blows in Vog from Hawaii's volcano's and even then its still not that bad", the blue skys, for the most part-the cooling trade winds, of course for myself> The surf, and for the most part "friendly People",(but of course like other places on this planet..there are just some places in Hawaii, that ya just don't wanna venture to!) is the many different nationalities that populate this state. Somehow even with all these different nationalities, everyone for the most part, gets along pretty darn good. Not that I haven't seen that in other places, but in Hawaii seems like people are more genuine in there feeling towards each other, no matter what nationality they are.

From a record that was locally made here in Hawaii and was sung by a Hawaiian and was sung in "Hawaiian Pigeon english". Meant to be a comedic song and it was.
I forgot the name of the record and I haven't heard it playing for many years but, it was a song poking fun at ALL the different nationalities that live here in Hawaii.
One of the phases or versus or whatever you call it..to give you some idea of what the song was like > "Mr. (some kind of philipino name) got plenty fighting chicken,..... got plenty fighting..... chicken...but he no gives to me..... And he was just was one mean old peeliipiiino man!.....whew who whew who whewwww!" etc.
Another of the many versus or whatever you call it> "Mr. Conrad (something)... got plenty condominium......got plenty condomium.....but he no gives to me.......and he just one mean old Haole... man!" whew who whew who whew etc.
The ending verse or phase or whatever you call it.
Its a..m...a...z...ing weeeee can live in the..... same....... place (end).
Or something like that, and that might have been the title of the record.
I just love this place
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Three Tables North Shore Oct, 17, 2005.JPG (221.8 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg Leftovers, North Shore Oct, 17, 2005.JPG (220.5 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg Leftovers.. Norh Shore Oct, 17, 2005.JPG (118.9 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg Fun waves..Tables North Shore.JPG (253.9 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg Haliewa Beach Park.JPG (294.2 KB, 26 views)

Last edited by Slider; 10-19-2005 at 12:42 AM.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: