1) Describe your issue in detail. What steps might be taken to reproduce your issue?
2) Attach your system specifications. Please, do not
paste your specs into your post. Makes it very lengthy. Here's how to do it:
- Run the RealFlight G3 Launcher
- Select "Technical Support". This can take a while.
- Select "Assemble System Information"
- Select "Copy to Clipboard"
- Run Windows Notepad (see Windows Help if you don't know how to do this)
- Paste the system information into Notepad using Edit > Paste or hit Ctrl + V
- IMPORTANT - your G3 serial numbers will be listed with your system information. YOU DO NOT WANT TO POST YOUR SERIAL NUMBERS! So, remove them. They can be found in two places, unless you registered online in which case there are three: 1st, right near the top about line 15 and 16 listed as "RFG3 Serial: xxx.." and "Interlink Plus Controller Serial: xxx...". The 2nd, is about 4/5ths of the way down under the heading "C:\rfserial.txt" - you should remove all listings under this heading. The 3rd is easiest to find with a search (Ctrl + F or Edit > Find) for ".reg". There will be only one item found in this search and it will look something like this: "01/35/2000 09:24 PM 498 xxxxxxxxx-G3-xxxxxxxxxx.reg". Delete those lines from the text document before saving.
- Save the text document to a location you can find again
- When you have described your issue in detail and left any other pertinent information, attach the text document to the post by selecting "Manage Attachments", using the "Browse" button to find your previously saved text document, and selecting "Upload". Close the window and post your thread.
Following these steps will give you a much greater chance receiving help from the folks here at Knife Edge. Thank you.