Go Back   Knife Edge > RealFlight - Discontinued Products > RealFlight G2
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Technical Support is available from Great Planes Software Support.

Old 02-15-2005, 08:29 PM

KEError 32494 and 32495 fix

Well, maybe the following information will help other people having this problem.
I contacted customer support, it took awhile to get through but they were completely helpful and solved my dilema. The problem with my installation, and I gather theres many like me, was firmware. The realflight programs were written in the late 90's before my particular DVD-RW drive even existed. The program does a cd authentification on the first run. Since my particular drive is more complex than drives when the game was written, it was failing the authenticity check. The technician stepped me through the control panel tech support area to help me get the error code. He then gave me a code to enter, which is defferent for every disk..I guess. The code caused the program to skip the authenticity check and the program started right up. Once I entered the code .. it dissappears but he was nice enough to give me the code to write down. He informed me that if I ever have to do a clean install again I may have to go through the steps again, but I am fine with that knowing it solves the problem.

Thanks again to Cyg for leading me in the right direction. I wasn't sure if tech support would even be interested enough
to take the time to solve my problem but they were .. and I am very satisfied !!

http://www.gpsoftware.com/contacts.htm

Last edited by Chaos; 02-15-2005 at 10:58 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: