:: FlightAxis Link
FlightAxis Link Terms and Conditions
I understand that FlightAxis Link is a beta feature that is provided without warranty or technical support. FlightAxis Link is covered by the
RealFlight 8 License
FlightAxis Link Callback Code
The FlightAxis Link provides a network interface to RealFlight 8. With this functionality enabled, you can obtain the vehicle state information from the simulator and (optionally) send control inputs to the vehicle.
These communication channels allow RealFlight to be used as a safe testing ground. Applications include:
■ Software- or Hardware-in-the-loop autopilot development
■ External flight logging
■ Aircraft design optimization
■ Whatever else you can dream up
For more information, you can visit our FlightAxis Link forum.
Instructions for unlocking FlightAxis Link:
1. Update to the latest version (currently 8.00.023)
2. Run the RealFlight 8 Launcher (not the simulator)
3. Click "Technical Support "
4. Click "Enter Tech Support Code"
5. Enter the following code: LINK
6. A message box will appear with a new code. Enter that code in the "Response Code" box on this page.
7. Complete your order.
8. You should receive a final unlock code by email within 1 business day. Repeat steps 1-4, and enter the code you received.
9. You should receive a message indicating that Link functionality is now unlocked.
Copyright © 2018 Knife Edge Software. All rights reserved.