Recent content by abaser

1. abaser

Extra NG

Hey tech
  2. abaser

Extra NG

We are. Just busier than ever so modeling has taken a back seat to maximize what little free time we have to spend doing family things.
  3. abaser

Extra NG

Just means more DL’s for the ones you’ve created. 🤷‍♂️ Life has this funny way of making you reevaluate your priorities sometimes and our hobbies take a back seat.
  4. abaser

Extra NG

A few eye candy shots. I did add a few of the servos to the wings. Still have the tail to do. Then it's just a few more little odds and ends to finish up and I'm going to call the modeling done. I have decided not to do all of the internal details as I had originally planned simply because this...
  5. abaser

Extra NG

Here ya go Tech. Top pics are my renders, bottoms are default. Only real difference is the sheen, but that makes a lot of difference.
  6. abaser

Extra NG

Gotcha.
  7. abaser

Extra NG

I’ll see what I can do. Do you use any lighting or just the default scene lights?
  8. abaser

Extra NG

I’ll have to check the vert count. Tris currently sit at 54,611.
  9. abaser

Ugly Storm

Seems like a LOT of lead on that tail. You modeling that too? :ROFLMAO:
  10. abaser

Extra NG

Think the servo and linkage are complete. This is a VERY high poly count servo and may have to be reduced at a later time if absolutely necessary. At 3,212 polys, and needing 7 total, that will come out to nearly half of what I have right now which is 54,611. Another thought I've been having is...
  11. abaser

40% Pitts Challenger (Bulldog)

Once you submit the file you should get a tab like this. Mark be in a different spot if on a PC. This is on my phone.
  12. abaser

40% Pitts Challenger (Bulldog)

You’ll see a conversation tab. You have to add pictures to that I believe.
  13. abaser

Extra NG

Whatcha got?
  14. abaser

Is there a Howto Thread on how to create an airplane ?

https://www.knifeedge.com/forums/index.php?threads/aircraft-modeling-using-blender.51396/ Step by step
  15. abaser

Extra NG

Thanks. Study photorealistic rendering. There’s not much out there on using the scan line renderer so you have to kind of improvise a little. I do a lot of YouTube watching and trial and error. Lighting and material setup can be tricky to get just right, and to be honest, I probably spend about...