Recent content by bob_nj

1. B

How To Set A Reset Switch on Transmitter?

Thanks Have a good one!
  2. B

Ok, got it. The only thing I did different was something I found in a document geared towards NX transmitters, but this particular item carries over. At the bottom of page 8 is this --> Thank you again. Take care Bob
  3. B

As usual, thanks again Marcus. I'm on it. I'll let you know how it shakes out. Thanks for taking time to help others that get lost in the ether...
  4. B

Hello all. I'm using my own transmitter with RF9.5 I have the mixes and dual rates turned off in the software and do that from the transmitter. I can't figure out how to set a transmitter switch instead of the spacebar to reset the software. When I go to the option in the controller config, I...
  5. B

Real Flight 7 Wired Transmitter Interface

I didn't see a Classified section, so at the risk of breaking a rule, I'll list this here. I used this interface with RealFlight 7.5 and a Taranis transmitter. There is an adaptor for Futaba included. Works great, and is no longer available. First picture is my interface. The other two are...
  6. B

How to get separate aileron channels on RF?

Huh Link isn't working. I'll try it this way....
  7. B

Thanks a lot for the detail. Let me see if I understand. I am using switch "D" for triple rates without messing with the radio profile and it works fine. Using switch "A" for a knife edge mix, and it works fine. The push button, "I", I'm using for calling maneuvers. I have a routine in...
  8. B

Well, I did it! Got RF9.5, installed it, and it works. Thanks guys. I'm using it with the Spektrum WS2000 wireless dongle, and the Spektrum iX12 transmsitter. My mission was to get used to the transmitter feel and switches etc. on the sim since the iX12 is totally new to me. So far, so good...
  9. B

Just ordered RF9.5 from Horizon. Ordered the magnetic charge cable too, but it's backordered. Thanks for all of your help Marcus. Take care Bob
  10. B

Thanks for all of that Marcus. I would have responded sooner, but I am now not getting email notifications for some reason. Just thought I would come back and check since you are usually around. I do NOT have a good/fast internet connection, so the DVD is the way to go for me. You take care...
  11. B

Hello again guys. I mulled over my options and came to a decision based on your recommendations. I'm thinking of putting RF9.5 on my machine and be done with it. So, I'm looking on STEAM. Don't fully understand the concept, or the site, BUT Per the attached file, it looks like for $99 I can get...
  12. B

Anyone here using a Spektrum iX12 with RF7?

I'm not sure RF lets you load on multiple machines though, does it?
  13. B

Not familiar with --> STEAM | Valve
  14. B

Coffee and Beer GOOD!