Recent content by doug schluter

1. doug schluter

Goldberg Tiger 120 ARF

here is the old school CS i have for the Goldberg Tiger 120 EP technoid has coming soon :)
  2. doug schluter

Goldberg Super Chipmunk

i recognize that fuse :) looks like the Goldberg Super Chipmunk i built , good progress technoid
  3. doug schluter

Goldberg Super Chipmunk

progress is good i am making a CS for the Goldberg Tiger 120 EP of course an old school look :)
  4. doug schluter

Goldberg Tiger 120 ARF

some how i missed the Electric beta i just grabbed it now , but i'm sure you have it just right :)
  5. doug schluter

Goldberg Tiger 120 ARF

for sure some will want the Electric version even me :) now we need some electric CS's
  6. doug schluter

Goldberg Tiger 120 ARF

Ron my mom had your version of the Macular degeneration for at least 20 years from being diagnosed before she passed away and she drove right up until then it was very slow progressing so i know your concern
  7. doug schluter

Goldberg Tiger 120 ARF

sweet looking Electric version of the Goldberg Tiger 120
  8. doug schluter

Goldberg Super Chipmunk

nice your getting some done on the Chipnmunk , doc appt , i had to go for my drivers medical passed it ok so good for a few years again
  9. doug schluter

pt-19

brentg made one located here https://www.knifeedge.com/forums/index.php?resources/pt_19_ea.4126/...
  10. doug schluter

Goldberg Super Chipmunk

i know there are many on here that look forward to your builds technoid and your last one the Goldberg Tiger 120 all 3 versions sure have an abundant supply of CS's to go with them :)
  11. doug schluter

US Navy No 47 Float_CS

your improving for sure nice :)
  12. doug schluter

Goldberg Super Chipmunk

good you found the warped plans and are able to correct it and yes life comes first as always but this on here is a distraction or release how ever you look at it , this is why i'm still on here
  13. doug schluter

Goldberg Super Chipmunk

nice start to the build going to be good to have the super chipmunk we have the plain chipmunk in the Add-ons but is like i said before very lacking in quality
  14. doug schluter

Goldberg Super Chipmunk

yes on the Gas 4 stroke like marcushh777 love the sound and the torque for larger dia, props lower RPM
  15. doug schluter

St Louis Blues_CS

thanks i jsut grabbed it :)