1. D

Shaking in chase camera view !

Never mind answered my own question. lol
  2. D

Is RF-X still available...?
  3. D

All good my friend. BTW nice aircraft you develop. I have a few of em. Don't ask which ones I couldn't tell from the list I have. It doesn't say who made it, it just shows the name of the aircraft.
  4. D

You'd think they would have fixed it a long time ago. You'd think...? With all the video games and other SIM's out there today (RF9 isn't that old), they would have an example to follow on "HOW" to fix it. Instead...they did nothing about it. Maybe "They" will fix it now that its available on STEAM.
  5. D

I hate to differ on this but my other computer before this new gaming rig I have now (Legion i7), the SIM ran good even in chase camera view...I'm serious, I kid you not, I had no issue flying away from airports in chase view. The only constant issue (as many of you know) is the cockpit view...
  6. D

When I first installed RF 9.5 I could fly all over the screen close and away from any airport with no issue. Now when I try to fly any distance from an airport I'm getting the airplane shaking...or more like a shimmy from left to right more so when I want to bank left and right while turning in...
  7. D

Anybody see RF9.5s yet?

They just had to ruin for me with this Steam crap. WHY are they doing this....? WHY couldn't they leave RF alone the way it was. So much for any updates or custom aircraft for me. I have what I have and that's it. I just spent all of Saturday scouring the swap files to get what I want because...
  8. D

Anybody see RF9.5s yet?

That's fine. I understand totally. Truth be known, I'm moving on to the real SIMS very soon so I don't see me using RF9.5 much after that. Flying the larger models and cockpit view models in RF has stirred something in me and I don't fly the RC models (figuratively speaking), in RF much if at...
  9. D

Anybody see RF9.5s yet?

I still don't see the point or the need regardless if its free or not. There isn't much benefit in the upgrade logically, other than as I said (1) new airport and a few new airplanes. What's wrong with RF9.5 as it is now..? Its working fine for me, I can still download swap file aircraft. If my...
  10. D

Anybody see RF9.5s yet?

I don't understand why you guys are upgrading. All you get is (1) new airport, and a few new E-flite airplanes that someone is gonna model anyway (if it hasn't been done already), and put them in the swap file section even if this update wasn't happening in the first place. I already have (3)...
  11. D

Anybody see RF9.5s yet?

What he said above. I’m happy with my current version. I have the settings tweaked, my video card tweaked and it runs excellent on my new gaming system. The funny thing about this is, all those new planes listed are either already posted in the swap files by users or will be tweaked and reposted...
  12. D

Anybody see RF9.5s yet?

I don't get all this RF 9.5s. What's the big draw to this new version......only because it has some new aircraft...? Did they fix the physics engine so when you fly cockpit view you don't get any of the shaking when you fly away from any airport...? (no its not my computer or video card...
  13. D

Sierra Nevada 7-5 V2_AP

I'm finally trying to edit airports and airplanes. This version of Sierra Nevada 5-7 Sites has many airports deleted and only airports that require some distance between them for duration flying. I left Torii Gate as just a landmark for geographical reference. All the Pin markers are as they...
  14. D

Sierra Nevada 7-5 V2_AP

DouglasFG submitted a new upload: Sierra Nevada 7-5 V2_AP View the Swap Page
  15. D

Horizon Hobby acquires RealFlight

Present company included. I'm excited to see where RF is going. I'd like to avoid the other "real" airplane SIM's if I can (MSFS 2020, Xplane11, Aerofly FS2 etc). I find them over encompassing and more involved than I'd like to bother with. RF9.5 and beyond suits my needs perfectly.