Recent content by Dustin

1. D

Computers?

I haveread on the internet that you can take old computers and madify them or do other things to them so they can be made in a Reall goo gaming or simulation somuter. Has anyone tried this t a older computer? ANyone have any links, pictures or an other general info? Here is what i have that i...
  2. D

Expansion Pack5 G4 Only?

Well..... i have heard that Phoenix Flight sim has better graphics, WATER FLYING, and many other UPGRADES, an UPDATES. That is the one i was looking into. I wouldn't say realflight is the best sim right now. I am real suprised... i just got a reply from Adam Taylor..... he said Great Planes...
  3. D

Expansion Pack5 G4 Only?

Well it seems wierd to spend $200 on g3.5 and then a month later g4 came out! Maybe if Great Planes would offer an UPDATE to g4 from g3.5 so we could have the benifits of g4 instead of Spending another $200 to get a slightly updated g3.5 but with float flying. I downloaded the g4 demo last...
  4. D

Please Help

See this is the thing.... I have a XP Dell Desktop and it works fine on multiplayer. I can get to anyones session on the Xp. I have a Vista laptop and it also works fine on there. I have a Vista premium Desktop that i alomost use regulary for the Flight sim and that is the one that does not work...
  5. D

Please Help

I just can't get on at all. I have checked my network and it is fine. I cannot get on evenif there are no other people. I can host though :confused:
  6. D

Please Help

GOd this is mad.... I keep on trying to connect to a multiplayer session but i keep on getting this thing at the bottom that says "cannot connect player information packet". Can anyone help me out with out telling me to use the search bar! :eek: I have tried to search already
  7. D

Downloading

ok did anyone make there own 30 for g3.5 then?
  8. D

Downloading

I have searched over knifeedge for a Raptor 30. I only found a electric one. Can someone throw a link at me to where i can download a raptor 30, some 30 aircraft variant, and some color schemes. I just picked up a raptor 30 today. i already downloaded the 50 and 90 :) also has someone figured...
  9. D

Request Aircraft Here! #2

Is it possible to make an WW2 aircraft with actual guns that actually work and destroy stuff. And the same for bombs?FOR G3.5 TOO!
  10. D

Creating aircrafts

I cannot figure this out. I want to make my own planes and helicopters. I tried to search but i have hot gotten detailed explanaitons. WHat do I down load to make aircrafts. Please state EVERYTHINGAND WHERE TO DOWNLOAD IT ONTO MY COMPUTER :confused:
  11. D

Fun Field_AP

This is my first Airport and airport export. This was just something i did in my spare time. If anyone wants to modify and repost it you have my permission. Not everything is perfect like the first planes spawn is a little off so you have to turn a little onto the runway. Please no bashing this...
  12. D

Fun Field_AP

Dustin submitted a new upload: Fun Field_AP View the Swap Page
  13. D

Color schemes Help

yes okay but where should i download everything? Into the flight sim? i normally do it onto my destop so i have a folder right there.
  14. D

Color schemes Help

i have had other things going on or i wouldn't have left this thread "DORMANT" but thanks for the replys
  15. D

someone help

haha Jeffpn, my old computer crashed and this was the the easiest thing with a monitor speakers keyboard tower and with vista premium :rolleyes: it is fast too.