Recent content by N8LBV

1. N8LBV

Futaba T12K transmitter on RF 9

You can use one of *these* https://www.helidirect.com/products/rx2sim-wireless-multi-sim-adaptor?variant=28452906270797 I *think* you can simply connect a 3 wire servo/SBUS cable to it from your Futaba. But I have not tested it. If for any reason that doesn't work, you can connect any FUTABA...
  2. N8LBV

Cardboard figures in Realflight is that Hillary Clinton?

Thanks! Great info! And the reprise!
  3. N8LBV

Cardboard figures in Realflight is that Hillary Clinton?

Please see the video. If it's not when who is it? The one toward the back right in blue.
  4. N8LBV

Wanted: Realflight Expansion Pack 5

Are not all of the "Expansion Packs" a FREE download now? And have been for years? https://www.realflight.com/support/kb/article.php?q=16-1033
  5. N8LBV

Just a random fun video

6. N8LBV

How do you load the B-25 bombay with droppable stuff?

Thanks! I had no idea if this was a built in feature or if stuff like this could simply be added or turned on from the aircraft editor.
  7. N8LBV

Sorry, let me rephrase that question a bit: RF 9.5 comes with a B-25 Mitchell. It has bomb bay doors that open and close. Does it come with the capability of actually loading bombs and dropping them? Or does it only have doors that open and close with no way to use them? If there is a way...
  8. N8LBV

TX16s with USB connection as controller

And now it flies perfectly on the TX16S
  9. N8LBV

I have been trying things until I'm blue in the face and the problem only shows up in RF 8(.5) Works fine in other sims like AccuRC and Realflight 9.5 Tried setting up all 8 channels and it makes no difference whatsoever. I found a work-around with the Radio Master see photo. I simply adjust...
  10. N8LBV

I am using AETR and have never experienced the two axes or mixed control issue that has been mentioned here. All of mine always come out separate no mixing problems. Only the 64% at mid stick problem here.
  11. N8LBV

Cheap controller?

It will not work by itself with 7.5 7.5 requires a special transmitter or USB transmitter interface that has a serial number programmed into it in order to run the software (copy protection). If you have that special interface plugged in then you can plug in other interfaces like the Dynam 6CH...
  12. N8LBV

In a multiplayer session last night I was asked how to load a droppable bomb into the Stock B-25 that is in RF 9.5 I was not able to quickly figure this out. I could open and close the bomb bay doors with CH 8 on the Interlink DX. But had no idea how to load a bomb or anything else into the...
  13. N8LBV

No I have never tried programming all 8 channels (yet) I was only setting up 123456 I'll try what was mentioned above.
  14. N8LBV

Cheap controller?

I bought one of those at a yard sale!! Tried flying on it yesterday. Cheap feel but i actually quite like it!!
  15. N8LBV

I am having extreme EXTREME difficulty following this post. Says you got it working but I don't understand what you did. At all. I feel stupid. All of my channels inputs and mixes are set to 100% and in same order on INPUT and MIXES screens (in OPENTX) First 4 channels are AETR No matter what...