Recent content by PilotAt6

1. P

Goldberg Tiger 120 ARF

Just a little Change of Scenery (CS)
  2. P

RLU-1 Breezy

The Handley Page HP-80 Victor looks interesting. The SU-57 is nice, but I didn't see it on the list. My real vote is ... whatever interest you the most since you must do the work. I enjoy all your creations!
  3. P

Goldberg Tiger 120 ARF

Get Well soon Technoid ... maybe get checked out if this persists ... seems like it's been too long
  4. P

Goldberg Tiger 120 ARF

Take good care and Get well Technoid
  5. P

Chaos S9_EA

asj5547 I didn't know your wife passed away, I'm so sorry. It sure leaves an empty feeling. Eventually focusing on the good times and the memories will heal ... but it takes time. I'll be praying for you also. My vote is ... Updated EA ... it's your creation !
  6. P

Chaos S9_EA

asj5547: Concerning COVID, I'm progressing a little faster than my wife, and that was expected with her having asthma, copd and half a lung removed (smoking effects ). Covid recovery seems slow, stamina really low. I'll first post my latest version of the Chaos here and let you critique. The...
  7. P

Chaos S9_EA

asj5547 ... Something to consider on brakes that seems to work well. Legoman on one of his aircraft (don't remember exactly ) used the throttle to actuate brakes instead of the traditional elevator channel (He is full of good ideas) . Idle is full brakes and releases as you move the throttle...
  8. P

Christmas

Everyone stay healthy, take Covid precautions, and have a Merry Christmas !!!
  9. P

Goldberg Tiger 120 ARF

Technoid: " It seems like every aspect of our country is in the toilet so I just want to pull the cover up over my head and sleep through it. Ugh! (everyone.. be safe)" Pretty much sums it up ... I'm also taking a break and reflecting on family and friends. As Red Green used to say ... " I'm...
  10. P

Goldberg Tiger 120 ARF

BrokeDad Replied: "I'm doing better. I could so go for a big multi meat stuffed crust pizza ! Hopefully I'll be good enough to eat some of the 20lb ham on Christmas day I bought online." I with you on the Pizza and Ham .... the appetite, taste,and smell seems to go quickly. Didn't eat for 5-6...
  11. P

Goldberg Tiger 120 ARF

Thanks Technoid and asj5547 for your thoughts and prayers. I was really worried for my wife. She has asthma COPD and half a lung removed because of cancer. She got out before I did ... I was so relieved, and we are so fortunate. Hoping it doesn't return. There have been 5 family members and two...
  12. P

F-111 build thread

Legoman Replied: "So am left wondering to my self do I build stuff that I like that uses the latest and greatest stuff (12 channels) or try and cater to the largest audience (people with 6+channel radios)." My personal opinion is I hope you build stuff that uses the latest and greatest. I know...
  13. P

Goldberg Tiger 120 ARF

Retracts either way you go is Great with me. But Retracts ... YES ! By the way, COVID is REAL. Wife and I just got home after 10+ days in the hospital, isolated from the populous, and were two weeks sick prior. We were fortunate ! We are still very weak and will be on constant Oxygen and...
  14. P

HELP ... Setting up All-In-One Nvidia for RF

Technoid ... When I did the HD4000 , I disabled the Nvidia and just run on the Intel and got the 12+fps. Since then I enabled both and the fps decreased. I forgot what I was doing (got confused) spent a lot of time trying to get back to 12 to 30 fps. Then it dawned on me that I had disabled...
  15. P

HELP ... Setting up All-In-One Nvidia for RF

Here is RF running on Nvidia ... a whopping 3fps Then Running on HD4000 (Nvidia disabled) at 12+ fps ... and will vary from 7 to 15 fps. Whereas Nvidia was at a constant 3fps.