2. P

coreys extra2_CS

prefontaine submitted a new upload: coreys extra2_CS View the Swap Page
  3. P

coreys extra2_CS - Images

Images
  4. P

coreys extra2_CS

prefontaine updated coreys extra2_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  5. P

Float Planes

ok..... i just figured cuz there both 'flight sims' maybe someone could like i said i dont know anything about it i was just asking
  6. P

Yak-54 Retracts.

i was just asking...
  7. P

Yak-54 Retracts.

i cant make planes yet but i dont think a yak with retracts would be too hard, as the plane is already made the designer would just have to mess around with the gear. this is just a thought...
  8. P

Float Planes

i dont know much about computer programming well... nothing really, but do you think there is any way to just import water effects from microsofts flight sim.. as i would also love to see some water and float planes.. my dad is building a at-6 texan and hes putting it on an old set of sea...
  9. P

Gimp Error

thats exactly what i did and it works just fine....
  10. P

black and white_CS

YAK red, black and blue... first attempt... nothing fancy, made with "gimp" just trying to see if it worked in g3.5 and it turned out looking kinda cool.. i think
  11. P

black and white_CS

prefontaine submitted a new upload: black and white_CS View the Swap Page
  12. P

black and white_CS - Images

Images
  13. P

black and white_CS

prefontaine updated black and white_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  14. P

Interlink Controller Problem

i bought the sim a few months back... and loved it.. well still do, but i dropped the controller once, it landed on the sticks and broke, i must say even though its my own fault im pretty dissapointed the it broke so easily, i took the back off and there wasnt much hope, the aileron stick was...