Recent content by uncle twist

1. uncle twist

RLU-1 Breezy

Great vids. Legoman, I really like the opening door on the Cessna and showing a full pilot, and the plane is very nice as well...!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ The Victor looks great too, nice landings BTW...!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘:)...EDIT ... AND, the Kamov looks very interesting as well, with the contra/counter rotating rotors...
  2. uncle twist

RLU-1 Breezy

Look`s fantastic Legoman......!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘:)
  3. uncle twist

Let's Play a Game

Yeah, I know... and I do recall you mentioning that, AND, I thank you so much for giving me the opportunity/option to do the CS by creating the model for me, it was on my bucket list since you did your 33% Pitts which you released in July of 2012, Which is when I discovered the Jim Leroy CS in...
  4. uncle twist

Let's Play a Game

Hi Andy, looks like a fun challenge,.. as an "ole/long timer", I never really got into searching for the "Easter eggs"/gnomes and all that, BUT, I did find some, and it IS fun trying to locate them...Too add to the challenge, I`ll ask anyone to find the "Easter egg" in the "Spirit of St. Louis"...
  5. uncle twist

RLU-1 Breezy

That`s looking great Legoman, will definitely bring some life/realism to the plane, πŸ‘ πŸ‘
  6. uncle twist

RLU-1 Breezy

Very nice Legoman....!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
  7. uncle twist

Ran out of ideas taking suggestions

AHHH, I forgot about that one....
  8. uncle twist

I`m sure it`s not an Eflite, as it`s an older model made for RF by a modeler, BUT, it`s still a P-39, ....
  9. uncle twist

There is an airacobra on the swap pages. Here`s link to it. . ....https://www.knifeedge.com/forums/index.php?resources/p39_ea.14133/
  10. uncle twist

Sea Vixen FAW 2

Ditto what asj said, thanks for posting them Legoman...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
  11. uncle twist

Sea Vixen FAW 2

Very cool plane to model asj. Legoman, good question about the "Coal hole", for those of you that don`t know what it is, it`s a flush cockpit on the starboard side of the plane for the radar operator, the jet IS a two seater (see pic.)...asj I gotta ask, will it have folding wings ....???
  12. uncle twist

Super Chipmunk 55AX

You need add-ons 3
  13. uncle twist

Jim Leroy Pitts Bulldog_CS

Thanks a bunch asj..... 😁 😁
  14. uncle twist

Jim Leroy Pitts Bulldog_CS

Thanks so much for the complement. I waited for years to do it, due to the fact that there wasn`t a correct Pitts to do it on in the sim. THEN Abaser came back, so I asked if he would create/model the plane for me, so that I could do the color scheme, needless to say, he agreed. It took two...
  15. uncle twist

Goldberg Tiger 120 ARF

What paint program are you using BD, and have you learned how to use brushes and/or pens...???, it seems you know about the bucket fill.