Recent content by willsonman

1. willsonman

Super Sportwin Build

The plans I sent PPlace were just the small print of them in the Model Aviation Mag. They are copyrighted so sending you the digital scan of full-size plans would be illegal anyway.
  2. willsonman

3DS Max 2012 installer work around

Well, with the disappointment of anything new this past October I'm not holding my breath.
  3. willsonman

3DS Max 2012 installer work around

All I have to say is... DO NOT UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 10!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the love of all that is holy do not do it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydUI-s18Zx8 Seems that .NET 4.6 in Windows 10 creates all the problems...
  4. willsonman

Willsonman's FT 3D on Flite Test

Malvern OH. There is a private full-scale field they typically shoot at.
  5. willsonman

Willsonman's FT 3D on Flite Test

Yeah... I thought "OH! that's me!!" Hopefully some momentum can be gathered of there for some custom content like photofields of their locations.
  6. willsonman

New Product: Great Planes RealFlight Drone w/InterLink Elite

So is the new sales model to strip down the current version and package it to a specific audience and charge more?
  7. willsonman

sorry for uploading the sab trioblin

Page 81, Feb 2015 issue.
  8. willsonman

Airfoils

In my experience, this has been a great tool to validate a design. Its fairly accurate, but not perfect.
  9. willsonman

sorry for uploading the sab trioblin

This is all a very interesting conversation... and one that has been had before time and again. The reality always comes down to how much fun you make it with the tools you have. Personally, I've grown past making models for any sim and honestly, I rarely fly the sim anymore. I'm at the field...
  10. willsonman

McKellar Gee Bee Zee_AV

An AV of my balsa-built McKellar Gee Bee Z. This is the 150% enlargement of his 28" plans... 42" span and electric powered. All airfoils, weights and throws are per my model. Enjoy.
  11. willsonman

McKellar Gee Bee Zee_AV

willsonman submitted a new upload: McKellar Gee Bee Zee_AV View the Swap Page
  12. willsonman

Flite Test 3D

Not sure if you are using GIMP or not but I highly recommend the GIMP plugin for doing normal maps. Its STUPID easy to use and the results are stunning. Looking very nice here. I hope you learn more as you are applying what you learn very well. Several years ago I discussed the idea of re-doing...
  13. willsonman

Flite Test 3D

No, don't mind at all. The FT planes are a good place to start modeling for RF IMO. They are very basic airframes with minimal compound curves. Its great to get your feet wet and refine your skills and efficiency of building. The physics are also predictable so hours of refining are avoided...
  14. willsonman

Flite Test Cruiser: 200%

Looking great!
  15. willsonman

Flite Test 3D

You do know there is an EA on the swap pages already right? Those wheels look cool though