Recent content by YF-23ace

1. YF-23ace

music

Yeah. I just bring up itunes in the background. Or you could just plug in a CD player nearby :)
  2. YF-23ace

History-based WW2 Scenarios

Ummm.... I'm not sure the RF online community is ready for THIS one. Just imagine trying to take off when this thing's blocking up the runway! Though it's probably not that much different from blowing the Sky Ship up to 300% size. Man, THOSE are annoying! Now that you mention it, though, it...
  3. YF-23ace

You've got a point there, but somehow I doubt the Horten was Hugo Weaving's plane of choice...
  4. YF-23ace

I've got a completely unrealistic WWII plane for ya... :D Disclaimer: this aircraft DOES NOT EXIST Cut off one head, two more take its place!
  5. YF-23ace

Of course you'd have to find a way to keep out "weapon spammers."
  6. YF-23ace

I think what RF could do to satisfy anyone with combat needs, would be allowing all aircraft to partake in combat (with the proper modifications.) This way, all sides of the sim spectrum are satisfied. I never really got into online combat in the first place. My computer is way too slow for it...
  7. YF-23ace

You're free to do as you wish with the scenarios and all, but the problem is, how do you know someone isn't going to join one of these servers using a missile-spamming, minigun-toting, paintball-launching F-22? Unfortunately, stuff like that just happens on the servers... Also, most of the WWII...
  8. YF-23ace

So it's YOU!!!! :eek: :D
  9. YF-23ace

Weekly server

Yeah, I think it'll take a bit more than a flux capacitor to fix THAT one... ;)
  10. YF-23ace

Bucker Jungmeister

hold up, $49.00? Is that how much it costs to upgrade? I should just do it now! It cost me almost $80 to upgrade to G5 from G3.
  11. YF-23ace

ANOTHER project

What I meant, though, was do people just drag the small mapped parts of the plane together when creating the map, or is there some other technique?
  12. YF-23ace

ANOTHER project

In other words, this is what I'd like my map to look a bit like:
  13. YF-23ace

ANOTHER project

Quick question: is it possible for me to make my map as simple as this picture (i.e. not a ton of small pieces that don't resemble a plane at all)? If so, how should I go about doing this? If there's a thread that details this particular process, could someone let me know about it?
  14. YF-23ace

my swap files thread

Well... mostly :D
  15. YF-23ace

my swap files thread

I think when I was at this point, I turned to the swaps and started pestering the living daylights out of people about how to model. I think most here can attest to how annoying I used to be. :rolleyes: