Can't download and run program realflight9.5

Gavin jackson

I purchesed realflight 9.5 a week ago. Can't download and run. I put the cd in ang run *.exe .
I keep on getting error saying i must turn to technical support of real flight.
I have been corespinding with support since monday. They havn't managed to help me.
I diabled antivirus and windows firewall. Still wont run and get same errors.
The errors i get are:
Kerrorrs 14001 and kerrorrs 15016.
Would very much appriciate help.
Thank you

saxo

I also can't download and run.
Intel ® HD Graphics 610
Firewall is not active

There´s no manual . unbelievable!

I have two discs, a serial number but no activation key.
Where can I get the activation key?
RealFlight_9.5_Installer is download
7-zip
can not open file

Gavin jackson

Tech support wrote to exclude 3 files in antivirus. And if dosn't help to unload antivirus.
The exceptions did not help. Still got same errors, kerrorrs 14001 and 15016. Just unbelievable they can't solve the problem.
I don't want to unload antivirus.
Dose anyone have a solution.

Thank you

uptern

I have the same problem on a window10 PC - same two error codes - 14001 and 15016 - when I try and run the setup.exe on disc 1 and it's the same if I try to run it from the administrator, even though some research points to it being a security/permissions issue.
Did you ever get a solution?
I've also tried to downloading 9.5 from the Realflight site to see if that would make any difference , but clicking on the website's Download 9.5 button doesn't initiate any download for me - so short of putting in another 4 or 5 hours in the hope of a breakthrough, I have just a useless pair of discs to show for about £90 - so, currently a really nice Christmas present, I bought for myself !!
Could be worse I guess - it could have been a real RC plane present that I wrote off on its maiden flight.

Last edited:

csgill75

I have the same problem on a window10 PC - same two error codes - 14001 and 15016 - when I try and run the setup.exe on disc 1 and it's the same if I try to run it from the administrator, even though some research points to it being a security/permissions issue.
Did you ever get a solution?
I've also tried to downloading 9.5 from the Realflight site to see if that would make any difference , but clicking on the website's Download 9.5 button doesn't initiate any download for me - so short of putting in another 4 or 5 hours in the hope of a breakthrough, I have just a useless pair of discs to show for about £90 - so, currently a really nice Christmas present, I bought for myself !!
Could be worse I guess - it could have been a real RC plane present that I wrote off on its maiden flight.
The Download on the website works fine but since it is an EXE file you should right click on the link and select open it in a new tab. It will give you the option to either keep or discard. Select Keep and it will download.

uptern

Thanks for that - the right click has it downloading as I type. I'll hopefully have another go with using the downloaded version tomorrow and see where that gets me. Thanks for the response guys - much appreciated.