Editor Instal Issue

EWCPAL

Just installed RF-x all appears fine there... However after editor install I get the following error :eek: "Cannot import; DLL mat be missing, or corrupt, or wrong version file MSVCP120.dll, error 126. Can someone walk me through this, thanks in advance! Pete

EWCPAL

Yes Sir ,checked for updates immediately and executed now on .37... By the way the subject .dll exists several instances in fact reside in various curious directories including the system32 directory one would expect...

technoid

Do you have DX9 installed? What version of Windows are you running? That is a Microsoft C Runtime DLL (MSVC = Microsoft Visual C).

EWCPAL

DX Version is 12, 64 bit Win 10, MS Visual C++ 2010, 2013, and 2015 are installed on my i7 6700 3.4GHZ 32G, GTX 1050ti system...

technoid

DX Version is 12, 64 bit Win 10, MS Visual C++ 2010, 2013, and 2015 are installed on my i7 6700 3.4GHZ 32G, GTX 1050ti system...
I'm not sure about this but since RF 7.5 was a DX9 application and the RF-X Vehicle Editor uses the RF 7.5 Render Engine for viewing the plane I'm wondering if DX9 is required for the beta vehicle editor to run. You might contact technical support and see what they say about this error, they helped me when I had a problem.