F-111 build thread

uncle twist

OK, I see the multimode.. but what do you mean about a second controller...is it one that you have,...OR is it one that someone else has/controls in multiplayer....and do I have to be in a multiplayer session....????

legoman

OK, I see the multimode.. but what do you mean about a second controller...is it one that you have,...OR is it one that someone else has/controls in multiplayer....and do I have to be in a multiplayer session....????
a controller being interlink, game pad, etc. yes it needs to be plugged into your computer. And it not compatiable with multiplayer to my knowledge

legoman

the F-111 is not spawning correctly with the chute and tends to break on spawn because the chute want to start open and the escape capsule or the gear either breaks off usually both. but any way it is close to finishing, so I am think what I would like to build next. I think i may take a break from the fighters and bombers

an awacs plane which I have wanted to do for a while
An amphibian, seaplane, etc. (can fly off water) because I like fly off water
An attack heli Ka-50, ka-52, or AH-56
A plane from my childhood Cessna 185 Skywagon or RLU-1 Breezy or a CUB
Or a C8 Corvette (yes the car)

I like the planes (cars and trucks too) that draw a crowd/looks because they rare, famous, or what the <redacted> is this.

Ghost129er

Banned
@PilotAt6 - What detail?

Here's the detail on an updated AT-6 I /was/ doing for 1946/RealFlight but have not worked on since 2016 or 2015.

I duped and made a more simple version for the P-21J since in IL-2 1946 poly limits are a thing... Also the spinner would be covering it so no point to have so much detail since you'd be flying first person more than third person...

As shown here:

@legoman - sorry for derail <3

PilotAt6

Ghost129er Replied : "What Detail"
Actually all of it, but I was looking at the cockpit (4th picture down) when I was struck.
Now that you posted the AT-6 pictures, you can add that to my list of planes to consider.

Rc51dude

Banned
the F-111 is not spawning correctly with the chute and tends to break on spawn because the chute want to start open and the escape capsule or the gear either breaks off usually both. but any way it is close to finishing, so I am think what I would like to build next. I think i may take a break from the fighters and bombers

I like the planes (cars and trucks too) that draw a crowd/looks because they rare, famous, or what the <redacted> is this.
HA you just grabbed my attention hard, YES A CORVETTE!! that would be wild. Im a huge corvette nut.
My favorite being the early C3 generation, I personally want to own a 1971 LT1, when the kids are gone in a few years I will have one!!

Kha'Zix

CESSNA 185!!! YES!!!!!!