BrokeDad

Flying Circus Tractor 120E SAFE_AV

BrokeDad

BrokeDad submitted a new upload:

Flying Circus Tractor 120E SAFE_AV

An electric version of technoid's Flying Circus Tractor 120 with SAFE.

Note:
I first posted this with SAFE+. I removed SAFE+ though now and set things to just SAFE as it might cause confusion for some. I had included those at but not set the virtual fence or turned GPS/LAS on by default. So if you want those features now you will have to do more editing.
View the Swap Page

Cato Werner

Thats dumb, i cant set my elevator to elevator servo i have to set it to channel 2 not "elevator servo" if i try to the channel called "elevator servo" dissapeers but everything else stays. its the same with all controls. if somebody knows how to edit on 7.5, please reply and fix it for me. its ok if you cant

BrokeDad

Thats dumb, i cant set my elevator to elevator servo i have to set it to channel 2 not "elevator servo" if i try to the channel called "elevator servo" dissapeers but everything else stays. its the same with all controls. if somebody knows how to edit on 7.5, please reply and fix it for me. its ok if you cant
On a SAFE model Channel 2 feeds into the Spektrum Controller and it's Pitch output controls the Elevator servo. The same for the other control surfaces so the controller can level the plane properly.

Ron6234

I am using the DX controller, but you know what it works just fine in SAFE mode, I really don't need to fly in safe , just wanted to see how Technoids Tractor 120 would fly in safe mode ,I like the way it lands itself. so once again BD thanks for the info, I learned some more on how to edit an aircraft!

BrokeDad

I learned everything from the guys on here along with trial and error myself. Another SAFE tip: If you select Mode B instead of the default A the plane will mix rudder and aileron to turn. Many models won't turn very tight with just the limited aileron movement in SAFE Beginner mode.

Cato Werner

On a SAFE model Channel 2 feeds into the Spektrum Controller and it's Pitch output controls the Elevator servo. The same for the other control surfaces so the controller can level the plane properly.
yeah but i cant select them and i have also tried every switch combination and nothing works. thanks anyway man