Mikado LOGO XXTREME 800

solex227

Your work is beautiful.. I enjoy the detail you have added. I hope to see other helis by you in the future...

Ps got the Goblin to work and it flies wonderful!! thanks for the help...

solex227

Boof69

When you think you finish the logo 800 ??
I hope it will be done next week some time.

Your work is beautiful.. I enjoy the detail you have added. I hope to see other helis by you in the future...

Ps got the Goblin to work and it flies wonderful!! thanks for the help...

solex227
Thanks so much. It's always nice to hear my work is appreciated.:)

I have been dealing with my Mother's health issues and family coming in to town to be with her as well. Things have become more manageable as of today and I have resumed work on this project. Look for some picture updates tonight.

Mikeymike21

Looks really good !! :)

Landing gear looks a little too tall, some complain about the gear being too small for the helis size :p

Madratter

I'm gearing up to release this big boy tomorrow so I fired off a bunch of renders.
With you continuing to fire off renders that pretty, I almost hate to see you release it! Those are seriously gorgeous. :D

If this flies even 1/2 as good as it looks, it will be a great model.

Boof69

Thanks MR. I am disappointed that many details have to be left behind. 20k is not enough for helis. :(

Madratter

Thanks MR. I am disappointed that many details have to be left behind. 20k is not enough for helis. :(
There are places where it is clear you had to cut corners (like the curve in the wire) and like you, I would REALLY like to see the poly limit raised. 20K isn't enough for the kind of planes I like to do either.