Night Radian plane

Strixnebulosa

I'm new to the sim and RC flight. I want to learn to fly the night radian 2.0 powered glider. I was surprised that RF 9.5 doesn't seem to have many gliders in the airplane list. Is there a download for the night radian? I don't care about the lights but want to learn to fly powered gliders. I'm a newbie looking for help. Thanks!

highplains

The Consendo Evolution is a nice, powered glider. I have one, and the simulator is pretty accurate, no flaps makes for a slippery plane, and getting used to a different type of landing. Make sure to add wind once you're comfortable with it.

Strixnebulosa

Thanks! Is the Consendo Evolution available in real flight 9.5 as a stock plane or do you need to add it from the swap pages? Thanks so much for helping a newbie!

ClearedHot

Completely new myself and I'm interested in both models. I've read in one of the forums there have been some quality control issues with the Radian requiring some sanding to clean up and I recall some complaints about the rats nest the wiring can be, I'd be interested in hearing about your thoughts if you do decide to buy. Need a lot more time in my newly acquired RealFlight 9.5s before I decide on what to buy. Good luck.

realdaddioz

id kinda like to see a night radian version myself..with a couple night fields available it would be awesome.

as mentioned above, the conscendo evolution is similar in its flight caracteristics and yes its included as one of the stock planes on 9.5