Cato Werner

PA Addiction V2 Edit (CW EDIT)_AV

3D MOFO 2020!

oh yeah i forgot to add, im really obsesed with this because i have an addiction xl v2 on the way!
You really knock it out of the park on this edit all I can say ''WOW!!!!!!'' It really feels like a 40 or 60 or a maybe bigger plane in the air the way roll rate feels it's not too fast or too slow either it's just right thanks for posting this it's another favorite I'll be flying on&off I surly hope your XL V2 deliver's the same performance as this edit does?? If it does let me a video of you putting it through it's paces!

Cato Werner

You really knock it out of the park on this edit all I can say ''WOW!!!!!!'' It really feels like a 40 or 60 or a maybe bigger plane in the air the way roll rate feels it's not too fast or too slow either it's just right thanks for posting this it's another favorite I'll be flying on&off I surly hope your XL V2 deliver's the same performance as this edit does?? If it does let me a video of you putting it through it's paces!
i can try to get my dad to video me flying my XL when we have it going. no garuntees tho. but from the video's of it ive seen, im sure it will probably be the best 3D plane i will currently have. glad you enjoyed!