performance help needed please

sundown57

I have been doing multiplayer with a few friends and noticed that when I fly either the p-51 or biplane they are both super slow. like way underpowered. It's like I'm flying in slow motion, but no problem at all with the foamies. It so bad I had a couple of guys fly up beside me and with me, at full throttle, they were able to pass me at only half throttle. I kicked my transmitter up to 120% but didn't seem to make any difference. I'm using a flysky i6x with a 20-1 dongle. I also have graphics set to realistic. is there anything I can change or set to get them to fly faster and respond faster? BTW i have rates and expo turned pretty close to all the way up. thanks

legoman

do you have any airspeed or rpm numbers? it sounds like you need to calibrate your transmitter

sundown57

i have calibrated it, but only once. I can not get the finish button to light up. I have tried everything.I do have aux switches set up sp I am moving all 7. I will try to get numbers tonight when we fly. thanks

Last edited:

BrokeDad

You can edit the engine, power, etc in the editor. You could also add a thruster. That is unless the multiplayer session you are in limits what you can use like when in one of the games.

legoman

it sound like you have never finished calibrating your remote then. the expo on the transmitter should be near zero and I remember something about the rate needing to be at 150 or something.... I dont use my irl transitter with rf so I am throwing ideas at the wall trying to fix it.

there is a couple of keys on the keyboard that activate the aux switches if you remote can not activate them. press 2 on the keyboard to see a head up display of the transmitter inputs. while in the calabration setup menu maybe try smacking the y,u,i,o keys a couple time each and it may get the calbration menu to work.