Rans Chaos S9

uncle twist

asj, I don`t see that you have an Inst. panel as of yet....not sure if you have one planned or not..?? BUT here`s a pic. for you that comes from the plane of the CS thinking about doing....compare it to the pics. you posted above, I googled the tail #, and came across it.....not sure if you have it or not, just wanted to share it with you...😉:)

Attachments

uncle twist

asj5547 ... that's a great CS you picked. That's as patriotic as it gets! :D
uncle twist ... that is a great picture of the panel and interior.
Looking at the rudder pedals, I `m wondering if it`s a two seater or not...???.... I think asj is modeling a single seater...??? regardless, it`s a model for the sim, so artistic freedom exists, and by that, I mean he can put any CS on that he wants........regardless of the seating configuration of the plane.

asj5547

Looking at the rudder pedals, I `m wondering if it`s a two seater or not...???.... I think asj is modeling a single seater...??? regardless, it`s a model for the sim, so artistic freedom exists, and by that, I mean he can put any CS on that he wants........regardless of the seating configuration of the plane.
Yes, that color scheme is on a Rans S10 which is a 2 seat version, (not politically correct to use this CS but I just like it) and I will use the instrument panel from a S9.

Attachments

PilotAt6

Yes indeed it's looking more like a Rans S-9 Chaos .
Nice job on the exhaust ... I was wondering if you were going to provide that, and on the right side of the aircraft.
Also the tapered ends on the wings ... Nice

asj5547

Here is a beta to test, please make any mods you like and let me know how to make the model better.
I animated the linkage on the aileron levers, the flight stick, rudder pedals and throttle lever.
PilotAt6 may like the pivots (set in 3DS Max) that I put on the ignition switch key and on the flip switches that are on the dash, ( will need movable pods to activate them) so he can turn the key to power up then flip a switch to use with his "engine start" system. Also the mixture lever has pivot set in 3DS Max,

Attachments

Last edited:

Pilotk1c

Here is a beta to test, please make any mods you like and let me know how to make the model better.
I animated the linkage on the aileron levers, the flight stick, rudder pedals and throttle lever.
PilotAt6 may like the pivots (set in 3DS Max) that I put on the ignition switch key and on the flip switches that are on the dash, ( will need movable pods to activate them) so he can turn the key to power up then flip a switch to use with his "engine start" system. Also the mixture lever has pivot set in 3DS Max,
I just installed and liked it thank you

PilotAt6

Just downloaded ... thanks ... and that was quick !
Also thanks for thinking of me with the animated switches and such ...
Going to fly now !!!