SebArt Miss Wind S 50

abaser

So, Im doing it again. Starting a model before completion of my others.

I present the SebArt Miss Wind S 50. This is going to be completely built by eye. There are no good pics that are of use as 3 views, but I do have a couple that are close enough to get me by. As always, feel free to chime in if I miss something or an area needs adjusting.

This is where Im at so far. Just an hour into it and 940 polys burnt. Enjoy the build.

Attachments

abaser

Thanks guys. Its actually coming together nicely for no more info than I've got on it.

Kmot

Google the following terms for photos. Some will be redundant but each search term will bring up some different photos as well:

Sebart Miss Wind

Se Bart Miss Wind

Seb Art Miss Wind

Oxai Miss Wind

Miss Wind

:)

abaser

Nice suggestion. I found some great shots of areas I was really wondering about. Im also now debating another area of this model that I wasn't planning on. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

abaser

I decided to play around with this one a little bit this morning. I added wheels, center cabanes, bottom wing bolt, and started defining the interior structure. With all interior faces, which a lot will be deleted, I'm right around the 6,500 poly mark

Attachments

abaser

Thanks Kris. :)

Well, this has never happened before.:confused: After creating the texture this morning, I saved and closed. Im now trying to export the .tga to start some color, and my model is transparent, only showing the edges.:p Hope this clears up after I export and add color.

Attachments

jeffpn

Thanks Kris. :)

Well, this has never happened before.:confused: After creating the texture this morning, I saved and closed. Im now trying to export the .tga to start some color, and my model is transparent, only showing the edges.:p Hope this clears up after I export and add color.
That is a material properties issue, I believe. Try messing around with your vertex colors attribute next time you see that.