Tractor 120

PilotAt6

Oh Great Galloping Ghost ... (if there is such a thing) ... Ghost129er has a Rans S-9 Chaos ????
I've been waiting on that for quite some time.
May I get a copy of that ????

asj5547 ... Did I see you have a Chaos in the works also ... If so, would you please continue? That would be a great "In Cockpit" aircraft, especially if the clear bottom is included. A great home built aerobatic "trainer" it was.
I will need a Rotax sound file if this plane is completed, or I get a copy of Ghost129er's creation.

PilotAt6

Technoid replied "Ha.. Well at least you got him to post in my build thread. <grin>"

I may not have posted, but as you can see, I've been watching.
And yes I agree, we love your build threads

PilotAt6, I have just started a build thread for the Chaos.
So now we will not have to hijack Technoid's Tractor 120 forum.
Oh yes, I think my heart skipped a beat when I saw the heading in "what's new".
Thank you much!

technoid

I cut the openings in the right side of the fuselage tonight. Notice the last opening in the rear of the fuselage isn't the same on each side that's to give clearance for the servos that are mounted in the top on the left side and at the bottom on the right side. The cutouts look odd but that's how the real plane is. So now it's time to delete the polys I cut and add a shell so it has some thickness and then create the bulkheads to finish it off. After that I still have the wings and ailerons to do, man it's a lot of work adding rib cages.

Tractor 120 18.jpg

asj5547

Fuselage cutouts look great, now time for the shell modifier (thanks for teaching me how to use the shell correctly), yes it's a lot more work for rib cages but the finished effect is definitely worth while, then add your flight physics to the model and the total package will be perfect. Keep the great work coming, thanks Technoid.

technoid

Fuselage cutouts look great, now time for the shell modifier (thanks for teaching me how to use the shell correctly), yes it's a lot more work for rib cages but the finished effect is definitely worth while, then add your flight physics to the model and the total package will be perfect. Keep the great work coming, thanks Technoid.
Thanks I appreciate the support. And yeah it's all worth it in the end.

technoid

Not much to report I decided to backwards just a bit and use the version just before I added the shell to rescale the plane to it's final size which is a 100 inch wingspan. The copy of the plan I used created a 181 inch wingspan so I thought it would be better to rescale it before I went any further. Now I'll go back and add the shell again.