Win10/4k display scaling

mmabc

I've just bought a laptop with Win10 and a 4K display. I think initially when I installed RF 6.5 that it seemed to function normally with the scaling of fonts and pop up menus. Later I connected the laptop to an external display, and when I went to full screen, things went a bit haywire. It went to like a clipped 4:3 aspect ratio, and when I went back to normal, it's not the same.

The popup menus are way to small, fonts on those menus way to small. It's obviously a scaling issue that Win10 has actually done a good job of fixing for high resolution displays, but I think applications may have to take advantage of it. It looks like this older version has a problem with it.

Does anyone have any advice on how I might reset this to the way it was initially? I think initially it was working. Is it possible to correct or configure in some way? Is this scaling issue fixed in 7.5?

csgill75

7.5 is essentially the same software that is RF 6.5. The difference really is the content. RF-X works in 4k but you will need a high end pc to run it. I don't think that a laptop could run RF-X at 4k since it really only works with a TitanX.